Bricked Pixel C - No Recovery, No OS & Fastboot Errors

Search This thread

rhmanoa

Oct 9, 2014
I don't think that will work. Unless you have a guide for using it on android devices other than the switch.

The exploit should work on the pixel C since the exploit is hardware-related so it does not depend on the software. The thing is that it may be tricky to enter to the RCM mode but if you manage to do it i think the rest is pretty straight forward since fusée gelée will boot directly to his version of fastboot

Vartom

Apr 2, 2015
I fixed such a lock by flashing a chip with a bootloader. To do this, I had to peel off the screen and buy a programmer on Ali. Risky operation.

Reactions: funguy2

Smala777

Nov 5, 2015
.Hello everybody. Help save the tablet. I try to describe my problem in detail. I had custom rum, everything was ok. I decided to install Linage OS ... wrote down the tablet, rebooted into twrp ... and started installing. during installation received an error 3007, there was no problem with the solution, slightly corrected the updater script. But then the magic began. I couldn't send the file via MTP ... the process was cut in half. Formatted all partitions (system, data, storage, cache) .... it did not help. Tried to flash through adb sideload..the tablet rebooted during installation ... I thought the problem is in twrp ... I tried to install the fresh version ... cleaned recovery ... but the new one is not installed now (it hangs on sending recovery. Tried with Windows 10 and Ubuntu. Any advice? The tablet only loads in fastboot.

bernardomarx

Dec 31, 2021
Please be so kind and tell us in short steps how you did it. Which programmer and software did you use and how did you connect it to the device?

I think I know just the programmer he used: ch341a
But not idea how to set that particular flag, I only know fastboot code is on a separate flash drive soldered on the board.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I fixed such a lock by flashing a chip with a bootloader. To do this, I had to peel off the screen and buy a programmer on Ali. Risky operation.

Hi, can you give more details on how you proceeded