• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Bricked poco f3. I Need Help :(

Search This thread

michits

Oct 12, 2021
Hello i recently bricked my phone (poco f3) and there is no firmware on the phone. when i boot up it shows the poco logo and instalntly opne fastboot, fastboot works but the mi recovery not., i tried to flash the global img and there is a error.it says failed reading sparse file , i researched what this means but i found nothing in the internet. so i want to ask you guys if you can help me with this problem. i have another question: what is the super.img?

Attachments

• 1559b5440ba9892195fe33715cc9f028.png
    1559b5440ba9892195fe33715cc9f028.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 222

laid1995

Aug 27, 2016
Apps & Games
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello i recently bricked my phone (poco f3) and there is no firmware on the phone. when i boot up it shows the poco logo and instalntly opne fastboot, fastboot works but the mi recovery not., i tried to flash the global img and there is a error.it says failed reading sparse file , i researched what this means but i found nothing in the internet. so i want to ask you guys if you can help me with this problem. i have another question: what is the super.img?
If Fastboot works, this means your phone is not bricked.
Just make sure your bootloader isn't relocked.
Then flash stock rom 12.5.1 using MiFlash, better than CMD command. You get to see errors in Miflash.
If it fails, then change USB port in your PC. ( USB ports on the back are recommended)
Good luck.

Reactions: Techguy777

michits

Oct 12, 2021
Then flash stock rom 12.5.1 using MiFlash, better than CMD command. You get to see errors in Miflash.
If it fails, then change USB port in your PC. ( USB ports on the back are recommended)
Good luck.
(i am a german) when i use the new mi flash then it says this:

Attachments

• e2197933c4e1fe1e44e3e0220f1d4c71.png
    e2197933c4e1fe1e44e3e0220f1d4c71.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 200

Techguy777

Dude we don't speak German you would have to use Google translate to tell us what it says in English. What did you do to your Poco f3 that bricked it? Do you have an unlocked bootloader? Because it looks to me like 20 threads a day are created for this phone by people who aren't actually into development but just want help, which is fine but it's not what xda is for.

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Dude we don't speak German you would have to use Google translate to tell us what it says in English. What did you do to your Poco f3 that bricked it? Do you have an unlocked bootloader? Because it looks to me like 20 threads a day are created for this phone by people who aren't actually into development but just want help, which is fine but it's not what xda is for.
Ok maybe make a "poco F3 bricked megathread" as to compress all threads into one?

Reactions: RollDload

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this version works for me
    I'd suggest using a newer version. That could work though. Still, I highly recommend newer version. For the safety of your phone.
    Good luck.
    Ok maybe make a "poco F3 bricked megathread" as to compress all threads into one?
    This is super easy to fix. Take a look at this video.