• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Bricked Poco F3, need help

Search This thread
Hello guys, I was returning to stock rom through miflash, but the process was interrupted right at the beginning and I was unable to continue. I went to restart the cell phone to try to perform the process again, however when doing this the cellphone simply does not give the image, nor vibrates. I think that because it interrupted the process, the system image was corrupted, or something. Would you know of anything I can do to try to recover my cell phone? I can't access anything from him. The computer does not recognize it, and I cannot enter fastboot mode.

What happens when you hold power and volume down when booting?
Try EDL (Emergency Download Mode):

Jimi8ghost

May 11, 2021
Download adb driver from xda install them
Then if you can access your fastboot mode on phone just plug it to pc on usb 2.0 not usb 3.0 you can flash it with mi flash tool and check clean all not clean and lock

What happens when you hold power and volume down when booting?
Try EDL (Emergency Download Mode):
Nothing happens. I just don't have access to fastboot mode

minotavros

Jan 3, 2014
Hello guys, I was returning to stock rom through miflash, but the process was interrupted right at the beginning and I was unable to continue. I went to restart the cell phone to try to perform the process again, however when doing this the cellphone simply does not give the image, nor vibrates. I think that because it interrupted the process, the system image was corrupted, or something. Would you know of anything I can do to try to recover my cell phone? I can't access anything from him. The computer does not recognize it, and I cannot enter fastboot mode.
Have you unlocked bootloader?

Joe1951

Apr 13, 2021
Hello everyone ... I am also a happy and content owner of the POCO F3 8/256 ... and I would like to ask something ... I tried to enter an SOS emergency number ... (of my wife) .. . and as soon as the configuration was done, he sent a message correctly to my wife ... that at the moment she was away from home ... (even if I read that she would also send the position) ... I tried again last night by tapping 5 consecutive times on the volume button and it does not send anything ... you know something about it

whiskey17

May 27, 2021
im ready to solve ur phone case
or whatsapp me
akun mi.jpg

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
I ran into a similar issue long story short the screen was black and in dev manager recognised as qusb loader or something which i believe is EDL mode but the screen just remained black. I googled around and a certain developer assisted me so what i did is hold power and vol down for over a minute it must be over a minute or so and re entered back into fastboot and was able to flash global rom. The only issue now is i can install miui via twrp but if i try to install any fastboot Asop rom the phone immediately drops back into EDL mode with the black screen issue. so for now i am limited to EU roms.

I ran into a similar issue long story short the screen was black and in dev manager recognised as qusb loader or something which i believe is EDL mode but the screen just remained black. I googled around and a certain developer assisted me so what i did is hold power and vol down for over a minute it must be over a minute or so and re entered back into fastboot and was able to flash global rom. The only issue now is i can install miui via twrp but if i try to install any fastboot Asop rom the phone immediately drops back into EDL mode with the black screen issue. so for now i am limited to EU roms.
If you can enable fastboot mode, flash the original rom with Miflash.

Top Liked Posts