• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Bricked Poco F3, need help

Search This thread
But that's the teamviewer link! :(
I should maybe contract some people to pay it and unblock me through teamviewer... But I think I have to open the phone to push the buttons of EDL, innit? I can not interact with the phone! :(((((
I think I have to open the phone to push the buttons of EDL, innit?
Yeap

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
The reason I'm asking is because this exact same thing happen to me a few months ago black screen and only recognised as qualcom drivers. I did just hold all 3 the buttons down for a long time and eventually it turn on in fastboot mode. Try holding the buttons while plugged in also. Hold for longer time.

The reason I'm asking is because this exact same thing happen to me a few months ago black screen and only recognised as qualcom drivers. I did just hold all 3 the buttons down for a long time and eventually it turn on in fastboot mode. Try holding the buttons while plugged in also. Hold for longer time.
Enter in EDL mode is easy but flashing with MIFLASH in EDL mode requires authorization.(like i said above)

Top Liked Posts