Bricked RMX2195

Search This thread

ESD444

Jan 1, 2022
My phone is stuck on fastboot mode or twrp, it cannot load its system and when i try to flash anything it gives me a bunch of errors. Before i made the twrp install i was running ui 2.0 from Realme My phone is a Realme C15 qualcomm edition, ive been stuck days now and i cant do anything, it seems like theres a problem with twrp.... System_root unmounted, vendor

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
My phone is stuck on fastboot mode or twrp, it cannot load its system and when i try to flash anything it gives me a bunch of errors. Before i made the twrp install i was running ui 2.0 from Realme My phone is a Realme C15 qualcomm edition, ive been stuck days now and i cant do anything, it seems like theres a problem with twrp.... System_root unmounted, vendor
Some "bunch" of errors can tell you something about the issue, instead you should mention some of them or upload some screenshot to get a better clue.

Reactions: ESD444

ESD444

Jan 1, 2022
Some "bunch" of errors can tell you something about the issue, instead you should mention some of them or upload some screenshot to get a better clue.
I have error 7 on flashing any ROM, failed to mount system_root, vendor, E:unable to open /system_root/system/apex, e: unable to load apex images from /system_root/system/apex, failed to mount system root

Now i have logs can anyone help take a look?

I attached 2 log files

ESD444

Jan 1, 2022
I have bricked my device two times already and almost bricked it the third time. I was saved by a ram disk stockboot.img file created by magisk. I cannot seem to install TWRP properly. All I can achieve is to flash TWRP into recovery and then boot into recovery it manages to boot up into TWRP, but the problem here is it is only once. When I reboot the system it then goes back to stock recovery. This is when I got the idea that since I could boot TWRP once why not go into it and then flash magisk. This is how after I flash magisk my device bricked. I bricked my device twice like this. I had to go to a realme service centre to get my device reflashed they were very helpful. I wouldn't want to brick my device a 3rd time, hence why I'm asking for help. Please try and help this Noobie, I am using UI 2.0 version c.09 I don't know what I'm doing wrong here because I am following all the instructions are available on the internet. It only seems to bring me to brick my device. Please anyone give some help. EDMUND SONG from Malaysia. [email protected]

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
I have bricked my device two times already and almost bricked it the third time. I was saved by a ram disk stockboot.img file created by magisk. I cannot seem to install TWRP properly. All I can achieve is to flash TWRP into recovery and then boot into recovery it manages to boot up into TWRP, but the problem here is it is only once. When I reboot the system it then goes back to stock recovery. This is when I got the idea that since I could boot TWRP once why not go into it and then flash magisk. This is how after I flash magisk my device bricked. I bricked my device twice like this. I had to go to a realme service centre to get my device reflashed they were very helpful. I wouldn't want to brick my device a 3rd time, hence why I'm asking for help. Please try and help this Noobie, I am using UI 2.0 version c.09 I don't know what I'm doing wrong here because I am following all the instructions are available on the internet. It only seems to bring me to brick my device. Please anyone give some help. EDMUND SONG from Malaysia. [email protected]
Sorry, I didn't receive any mention from your post.

The worst you can try to do is attempting to mod it, root it, in this unstable stage; you have to first recover your device to a functional state before to try anything else.

The error seems to be linked to the super partition, TWRP not getting access to, and it won't boot this way.

Extract the super image from your stock ROM and flash it through TWRP, then format data, and try to boot.

ESD444

Jan 1, 2022
Sorry, I didn't receive any mention from your post.

The worst you can try to do is attempting to mod it, root it, in this unstable stage; you have to first recover your device to a functional state before to try anything else.

The error seems to be linked to the super partition, TWRP not getting access to, and it won't boot this way.

Extract the super image from your stock ROM and flash it through TWRP, then format data, and try to boot.
Ive got it running again... :)

youlik

Mar 16, 2022
i get same here, i tried downgrade my rmx2195 from a11 to a10 but when i boot up, my device just stuck to fastboot mode any help?

ESD444

Jan 1, 2022
You have to find the proper way of downgrading from A11 to A10. Read the Realme forums it helps from there you can find the proper files...

youlik

Mar 16, 2022
You have to find the proper way of downgrading from A11 to A10. Read the Realme forums it helps from there you can find the proper files...
There no clue for my problem in realme forum, and i try go to my phone community and ask for help, and now i have the answer, the problem is my device just encrypt so i tried to format userdata, and my phone boot up to A10.

Reactions: ESD444

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There no clue for my problem in realme forum, and i try go to my phone community and ask for help, and now i have the answer, the problem is my device just encrypt so i tried to format userdata, and my phone boot up to A10.