Question Bricked rmx3560 can't believe stock rom is non existent?

Search This thread

netknight

Nov 26, 2009
Had an unlocked bootloader, flashed A09 stock (india) because i really hate that color os fraudlent apps, changing settings by force... Failed to do anything with adb so i flashed stock india.. However magisk edited the boot.img result was a boot loop..
Fastbootd is inacessible.

Now the thing is, how comw there is no official realme tool to flash stock..
I'm a production engineer and i have never seen such a scam in user rights...!! I dont want root or anything just the normal stock version..
I dont really care about paying for the stock china rmx3560_domeatic_A27 full rom...
But most of those charging money for it are dodgy aa hell and non trustworthy..
What do chinese subjects in realmebbs do when an ota fails????
Hilarious product non existent rights..
When now we are speaking about rights to physically repair phones.

Now my phone cant access fastbootd only edl or fastboot but even in fastboot it automatically reboots after 1 min

Reactions: KaiStone

TuLy2702

Oct 4, 2022
Had an unlocked bootloader, flashed A09 stock (india) because i really hate that color os fraudlent apps, changing settings by force... Failed to do anything with adb so i flashed stock india.. However magisk edited the boot.img result was a boot loop..

I'm a production engineer and i have never seen such a scam in user rights...!! I dont want root or anything just the normal stock version..
I dont really care about paying for the stock china rmx3560_domeatic_A27 full rom...

Now my phone cant access fastbootd only edl or fastboot but even in fastboot it automatically reboots after 1 min
okay. if you can boot to fastboot then i can help you get into fastbootd. please pm me

netknight

Nov 26, 2009
okay. if you can boot to fastboot then i can help you get into fastbootd. please pm me
I did myself thank god.. Thanks though.

I used rmx3560china A44
I used fastboot patiently and replaced each image visible in fastboot enhanced in both A and B (there were not that much)
Then rebooted fastbootd worked right after...
Did a flash payload.bin fully
Had a stock brand new boot :)
I thought for some reason i need a Full stock rom (12-16 gigabytes like the ones for india)
Anyway, i even rooted it sucessfully right after.
But still even rooted system isn't rw cant add viper4a for example.

TuLy2702

Oct 4, 2022

I used rmx3560china A44
I used fastboot patiently and replaced each image visible in fastboot enhanced in both A and B (there were not that much)
I thought for some reason i need a Full stock rom (12-16 gigabytes like the ones for india)
I have a piece of advice for you . Root realme gt neo 3 Be careful. Just a few simple steps (example disable app system and reboot = bootloop , flashing dtbo error = hardbrick and you must pay 60$ for outside service repair)
I've had a hardbrick once and this is the second time I've had to pay to fix it. Very terrible 🙃

p2pteam

Jun 22, 2019

I used rmx3560china A44
I brick my phone too , can you explain full solution method to help me ? thanks

s22884513

Jul 24, 2013

I used rmx3560china A44
can talk you flash How many files? i have a44 firmware thx

bubugugu

Jul 17, 2022

I used rmx3560china A44
I have exactly the same problem as you.
Can you share the detail steps how to get fastbootd working?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I used rmx3560china A44

I used rmx3560china A44
    I have a piece of advice for you . Root realme gt neo 3 Be careful. Just a few simple steps (example disable app system and reboot = bootloop , flashing dtbo error = hardbrick and you must pay 60$ for outside service repair)
    I've had a hardbrick once and this is the second time I've had to pay to fix it. Very terrible 🙃