• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Bricked S21 Ultra

Search This thread

lukem153

Oct 28, 2021
Hi guys,

like the title says I think ive accidentally bricked my S21 ultra and was wondering if anyone could give me a hand restoring it?

I was in the middle of flashing Magisk through ODIN when my laptop died and now im stuck with a message saying " An error has occurred while updating the device software" and im unable to access recovery mode or the download mode.

Any help restoring my device will be greatly apprecited,
Thanks

babyboy3265

Sep 20, 2012
Jupiter
Why would people ask him so he would have to spend time on explaining to numerous people??

Make the small effort and write the freakin' steps here so people who have bricked their devices and are freaking out, could search and quickly find the phone-saving steps here! Without having to contact another member and wait for his respose...

Be helpful bud....

lukem153

Oct 28, 2021
Why would people ask him so he would have to spend time on explaining to numerous people??

Make the small effort and write the freakin' steps here so people who have bricked their devices and are freaking out, could search and quickly find the phone-saving steps here! Without having to contact another member and wait for his respose...

Be helpful bud....
This is my bad for not explaining it in my reply

@hainguyenthao connected to my laptop via team viewer and a remote usb connection tool so im not really sure what he did.

Sorry for any confusion around this

• Wow
Reactions: babyboy3265

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi guys,

like the title says I think ive accidentally bricked my S21 ultra and was wondering if anyone could give me a hand restoring it?

I was in the middle of flashing Magisk through ODIN when my laptop died and now im stuck with a message saying " An error has occurred while updating the device software" and im unable to access recovery mode or the download mode.

Any help restoring my device will be greatly apprecited,
Thanks

I've had this error previously due to a similar issue (cable fell out in the process of an Odin flash) but was able to get into download mode to restore stock. You sure you were performing the steps properly from a powered off state? Namely, making sure you connected a USB cable before pressing the button combination?

I'm not sure if you paid for the fix you had performed, but it would be a shame if it was unnecessary.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Be helpful bud....
    Could you write the steps?

Thanks in advance