Question Bricked while trying to unlock Bootloader

Search This thread

Sconny

Mar 29, 2015
Hey guys, i received my OP9 Pro today and wanted to update it, then unlock the bootloader

Now i have blackscreen only. When i press Vol+ and Power, i get to the point where the warning with the orange text comes (So the bootloader is unlocked), but then it goes black again

The command "Adb Devices" Shows me my device, but in unauthorized state

Any Advice?

Last edited:

bulletbling

Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys, i received my OP9 Pro today and wanted to update it, then unlock the bootloader

Now i have blackscreen only. When i press Vol+ and Power, i get to the point where the warning with the orange text comes (So the bootloader is unlocked), but then it goes black again

Any Advice?
Keep holding it down continuously until you get somewhere, even during the black screen. No idea. Just something to try. Good luck.

Reactions: Sconny

Sconny

Mar 29, 2015
Somehow i came into the fastboot mode. I think it worked because i pressed no button after the screen flashed for a millisecond. Then i locked the bootloader again, rebooted into bootloader, typed " fastboot flashing unlock" and that command worked perfectly fine. Weird but it worked

Reactions: ps000000

mario1634

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any Advice?
    Keep holding it down continuously until you get somewhere, even during the black screen. No idea. Just something to try. Good luck.
    Somehow i came into the fastboot mode. I think it worked because i pressed no button after the screen flashed for a millisecond. Then i locked the bootloader again, rebooted into bootloader, typed " fastboot flashing unlock" and that command worked perfectly fine. Weird but it worked
    Cool it works on 9pro
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone