Bricked x96s wont get into recovery

Search This thread

richardelima

May 15, 2013
I have a x96s wich I installed superSu form de playstore and get bricked. wont pass from logo on boot. Tried to flash but cant even get to recovery. I use the hole pressed while power on but nothing seems to work. need help.

oVeRdOsE.

Sep 19, 2011
MTL
I have a x96s wich I installed superSu form de playstore and get bricked. wont pass from logo on boot. Tried to flash but cant even get to recovery. I use the hole pressed while power on but nothing seems to work. need help.

have you find a solution ? Mine wont get into recovery as well, nomatter the AV reset button sequence.

cr7nishank

Sep 9, 2019
Help

What cable you r talking about usd to usb? Please help me how to get x96s stick into recovery mode i need to install firmware on it cuz it's stuck one boot loop...i need to fix it or my dad will kill me.

rcurious

Jul 9, 2011
Hi. If you have boot loop. Short these pins for 2-3 seconds while holding reset. USB cable, power cable must be already plugged, Amlogic USB Burning Tool must be already started.
Motherboard DY3 V1.0 18295

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

shortee81

Jan 15, 2014
guys at the end what is the solution to enter recovery mode for x96 mini...i have put new ROM on SD card but can not get damn device to enter recovery..x96 min 4gb/32 please help..AV port had pin hole inside but it wont put device in recovery...what i need to do?

cheers,

orangdayak

Oct 22, 2006
Hi. If you have boot loop. Short these pins for 2-3 seconds while holding reset. USB cable, power cable must be already plugged, Amlogic USB Burning Tool must be already started.
Motherboard DY3 V1.0 18295

You are a God sent. I managed to flash it after my PC was able to detect my X96S.

To those that didn't know, the OTG USB port is the micro USB port. Not the USB-A port.

Last edited: