Search This thread

bruce1x

Sep 30, 2013
Must have been a long way from home

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano
I agree with the other guys: something is broken inside your phone.

It's one month that you try to fix, I think it's enough dude! ;)

Re-lock your bootloader http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1924221
and bring your phone to a repair center.

Quando lo porti, specifica che vuoi prima un preventivo, così non ti ritrovi sorprese... magari riesci a ripararlo con pochi euro :p
altrimenti puoi sempre rifiutare la loro offerta.

Last edited:

isko95

May 6, 2012
Lombardy
I agree with the other guys: something is broken inside your phone.

It's one month that you try to fix, I think it's enough dude! ;)

Re-lock your bootloader http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1924221
and bring your phone to a repair center.

Quando lo porti, specifica che vuoi prima un preventivo, così non ti ritrovi sorprese... magari riesci a ripararlo con pochi euro :p
altrimenti puoi sempre rifiutare la loro offerta.
maybe it doesnt boot because i removed both sim card and sd card? is that the cause of problem?

neosnake991

Feb 21, 2011
Bargoed
maybe it doesnt boot because i removed both sim card and sd card? is that the cause of problem?

Did you fix this after? If not i have a sugestion for you, flash Doom's kernel and see if you can get into the recovery, if so try to format the system partition from there and then flash one of Doom's stock rom ZIP's from the recovery.

Let me know how you get on :fingers-crossed:

neosnake991

Feb 21, 2011
Bargoed
Ok so the emmc is ok because you can flash it, so the battery is likely the culprit, as I said in the other thread changing it is a pice of cake, hopefully with a new battery youll be ok

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Last edited:

isko95

May 6, 2012
Lombardy
Ok so the emmc is ok because you can flash it, so the battery is likely the culprit, as I said in the other thread changing it is a pice of cake, hopefully with a new battery youll be ok

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
i bought the tools to disassesemble the cover of xperia t, i want to try to disconnect the battery and riconnect it again, how can i do that without disassembling all, only battery?