Bridge mirror notifications - Android & Web

Search This thread

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
512x250.png

The app that bridges all your Android devices & computers together!

Featured on XDA, Android Police & app of the week on Spiegel!

Bridge enables the possibility of receiving your notifications seamlessly across all your Android devices & your computers.

Tired of missing your texts, calls or WhatsApp notifications when browsing on your computer, tablet, using your smartwatch or you name it?

We've got you covered!

With Bridge will you not only be able to read them, but do all the same Quick Actions as the original notification, such as Reply, Like, Delete and much more.
And with Bridge’s smart two-way sync, dismissing a notification on one device - means dismissing it on all selected devices!

Thats not all - you're clipboard is also shared between your devices for easy integration.

For Android devices, simply install the Bridge app on all the devices you want to ‘Bridge’ together, and select the devices you want to mirror notifications to and from.
And with Smart Lock - logging in on your devices is a breeze.

For Web version, there is no need for plugin & extensions - Works on all major browsers out of the box!
After joining using the Android app, simply Log-in at https://bridge.xitlabs.com and start receiving your notifications in your favorite browser.

Doesn’t get easier than that!

All your notifications can be end-to-end encrypted for additional security.

List of features

? Mirror your notifications to other Android devices
? Mirror your notifications to all major web browser
? Reply, Like, Delete etc. directly from another device
? Clipboard sharing - You're clipboard is shared between your devices
? Two-way sync - all your devices interact with each other
? Whitelist - control which apps that can mirror notifications
? Private mode - Hide notification content on mirrored notification
? Encryption - all data between devices can be encrypted
? Battery charged notification - get notified when one of your devices is charged

Download it from
Play Store
&
Read more here
Bridge by XitLabs

We would love to hear feedback and suggestions :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,454
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,388
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,338
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,266
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,199
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,148
  • bridgecallui.png
    bridgecallui.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:

cattolicboy

Jun 9, 2015
Finally!
But why some devices aren't supported (for example my mi 6 with AospExtended ROM)?

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
Finally!
But why some devices aren't supported (for example my mi 6 with AospExtended ROM)?

Hi
Thanks for your reply.

It should be supported, we don't restrict any devices.
Can you elaborate how it is not supported? Does it show up in Play Store or does it simply not mirror your notifications?
If you could provide us with some more info, we would like to see if we can resolve the issue.

The only restrictions the app has is it needs to have a Google account on the phone and Play Services.

We hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
I've been using Join App for this and more, can you elaborate why I may want to switch to your app?

Hi

Thanks for your question.

Right of the bat the difference with Bridge is that it's less than half the price.
Bridge also has an non-cluttered UI so you'll be up and running in minutes.
Also it's very battery & resource friendly.
In fact it uses so little battery that it doesn't even show up on my list of apps using battery under Android settings.
Bridge used 0.12 mAh on my phone, which is insignificant.
I've attached a screenshot so you can see for yourself.

Our mirrored notifications are also custom designed which gives you an easy overview.
Even if you have more notifications in your statusbar, than Android itself can show, our custom design lets you see all of them, thus bypassing the restriction other similar apps have.

And of course it has the usual option to Whitelist apps, get notified when one of your devices is charged and so on.

You can try it and let us know what you think :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-16-09-37-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-16-09-37-49.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 429
Reactions: stangri

joefalco99

Nov 17, 2018
Bridge(d) my Note 9 with a Galaxy Tab A. Works very well. Been using it for a few hours with no issues. This looks like a must purchase for me.

Reactions: elmalote

steford

Apr 29, 2006
It looks like a decent Pushbullet replacement and I'd go for it if there was a Chrome extension/website functionality. I'm in a Chrome browser on a PC or Chromebook far more than on another Android device.

cattolicboy

Jun 9, 2015
Hi
Thanks for your reply.

It should be supported, we don't restrict any devices.
Can you elaborate how it is not supported? Does it show up in Play Store or does it simply not mirror your notifications?
If you could provide us with some more info, we would like to see if we can resolve the issue.

The only restrictions the app has is it needs to have a Google account on the phone and Play Services.

We hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

Ok, solved: for some reason my device wasn't listed in the playstore so the app was showing as not compatible.

Will you plan to give any discount for the upcoming black friday?

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
I've installed on 3 devices and I have select the app that I want the notifications from in the whitelist but I keep receiving notifications from every app.
There is a way to make a device just ricive notifications from the others and not send it?
Thaks

Hi
You have to only select the devices you want to receive mirrored notifications on.
This means if you only want to receive it on one device, only select that device under the main screen.

If you look at the attached screenshot as an example, only "Personal Phone" will receive mirrored notification.
The other two devices will be ignored.'

Hope this helps, if not don't hesitate to write back.

Attachments

• device-2018-11-23-005516.png
    device-2018-11-23-005516.png
    106 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: lePoMo
Hi
You have to only select the devices you want to receive mirrored notifications on.
This means if you only want to receive it on one device, only select that device under the main screen.

If you look at the attached screenshot as an example, only "Personal Phone" will receive mirrored notification.
The other two devices will be ignored.'

Hope this helps, if not don't hesitate to write back.
Sorry but it's not clear to me, if I want to receive the phone notifications on my other 2 devices (tablet and android car audio) but I don't want to receive any notifications on my phone from the other 2, is that possible?
The apps selected on the withe list are the one able to send the notifications?

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
Sorry but it's not clear to me, if I want to receive the phone notifications on my other 2 devices (tablet and android car audio) but I don't want to receive any notifications on my phone from the other 2, is that possible?
The apps selected on the withe list are the one able to send the notifications?

Yes it is possible.
You will have to only check your tablet and car audio in the main screen of Bridge (the start screen when you open Bridge).
You phone must not be checked.
So only two devices must be selected.

If you have selected no apps under Whitelist, all apps will send notifications.
If you check one of more apps, only the selected apps will send notifications.

Hope this helps :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    512x250.png

The app that bridges all your Android devices & computers together!

Featured on XDA, Android Police & app of the week on Spiegel!

Bridge enables the possibility of receiving your notifications seamlessly across all your Android devices & your computers.

Tired of missing your texts, calls or WhatsApp notifications when browsing on your computer, tablet, using your smartwatch or you name it?

We've got you covered!

With Bridge will you not only be able to read them, but do all the same Quick Actions as the original notification, such as Reply, Like, Delete and much more.
    And with Bridge’s smart two-way sync, dismissing a notification on one device - means dismissing it on all selected devices!

Thats not all - you're clipboard is also shared between your devices for easy integration.

For Android devices, simply install the Bridge app on all the devices you want to ‘Bridge’ together, and select the devices you want to mirror notifications to and from.
    And with Smart Lock - logging in on your devices is a breeze.

For Web version, there is no need for plugin & extensions - Works on all major browsers out of the box!
    After joining using the Android app, simply Log-in at https://bridge.xitlabs.com and start receiving your notifications in your favorite browser.

Doesn’t get easier than that!

All your notifications can be end-to-end encrypted for additional security.

List of features

? Mirror your notifications to other Android devices
    ? Mirror your notifications to all major web browser
    ? Reply, Like, Delete etc. directly from another device
    ? Clipboard sharing - You're clipboard is shared between your devices
    ? Two-way sync - all your devices interact with each other
    ? Whitelist - control which apps that can mirror notifications
    ? Private mode - Hide notification content on mirrored notification
    ? Encryption - all data between devices can be encrypted
    ? Battery charged notification - get notified when one of your devices is charged

Download it from
    Play Store
    &
    Read more here
    Bridge by XitLabs

We would love to hear feedback and suggestions :)
    ah ok, understood, then I just will wait for the beta updates to be included in the stable version of the app

We are rolling it out as we speak ;)

Keep an eye in your Bridge app the next hour, you should (if everything goes well :fingers-crossed:) have a Web device :D
    I've been using Join App for this and more, can you elaborate why I may want to switch to your app?

Hi

Thanks for your question.

Right of the bat the difference with Bridge is that it's less than half the price.
    Bridge also has an non-cluttered UI so you'll be up and running in minutes.
    Also it's very battery & resource friendly.
    In fact it uses so little battery that it doesn't even show up on my list of apps using battery under Android settings.
    Bridge used 0.12 mAh on my phone, which is insignificant.
    I've attached a screenshot so you can see for yourself.

Our mirrored notifications are also custom designed which gives you an easy overview.
    Even if you have more notifications in your statusbar, than Android itself can show, our custom design lets you see all of them, thus bypassing the restriction other similar apps have.

And of course it has the usual option to Whitelist apps, get notified when one of your devices is charged and so on.

You can try it and let us know what you think :)
    Bridge(d) my Note 9 with a Galaxy Tab A. Works very well. Been using it for a few hours with no issues. This looks like a must purchase for me.
    I've used the trial version then I uninstalled it.
    Today I installed it again and purchased the unlock for my account with Google balance. It took the money but it I didn't get the unlock. What a nice rip-off

Here is the link for the video:
    Google says that I already have this product but in Hungarian