Broken Samsung S21 FE, managed to repair but... Patern lock

Search This thread

marslo911

Oct 24, 2022
Good afternoon guys, i bought broken samsung S21 in carboot sale. It has a bronek baclight fuse, so screen was not working. I managed to trace the broken componet and fixed it. However phone turns to be a Patern locked as well. I did factory reset, but as i've noticed new android also require patern lock to be input or email in order to register device.

Is there a way to bypass patern lock ? I am not keen on any data stored in the phone or in samsung cloud, i just want to re-store it and keep using it.

I found a many tools online (Droid Kit, 4uKey ect), however all of them need to have paid version of software to use unlock function. Based on the comments in youtube videos, they look like they been paid comments (i see the pattern of the same type of comments) so i cannot really trust if the paid version of software will really unlock device.

Now is it possible to download new rom and install brand new samsung rom on this device ?

Thank you in advance!

aiSanaul

Yes you can do this by ODIN tool.
- Download ODIN Flash Tool in your PC and download the Stock Firmware of the Phone.
- Unzip downloaded Firmware.
- Open ODIN and choose BP, AP, CP & CSC (not CSC_HOME) from unzipped firmware and Flash.
- Let the flash complete & You are done.
- Enjoy a New like Experience.

marslo911

Oct 24, 2022
- Download ODIN Flash Tool in your PC and download the Stock Firmware of the Phone.
- Open ODIN and choose BP, AP, CP & CSC (not CSC_HOME) from unzipped firmware and Flash.

Thank you for response. I will try. Just downloading stock android software no. Will post reply if this works. Cheers again!

marslo911

Oct 24, 2022

Managed to flash phone with Odin, however after reboot popup window appear:

An unauthorised attepm has been made to reset your device to factory default settings. Connect to wifi or mobile network to verify your identity.

And is asking for pattern code or google email.

Any chance to bypass this ?

Last edited: