Broken Screen - What to do with 1tb storage

Search This thread

corepda

Aug 4, 2007
California
Hi Guys
I recently broke the screen of my S10 plus and half of the screen doesnt work anymore. I have used the other half to get the dex working so I could just get the screen mirror and put this phone to some use for its 1TB memory. I was thinking to use it as a media server but after googling couple of options - Plex, bubbleUPnP, Kodi, I havent manage to turn my phone in to a media server. Any idea if you have done it before and suggest a way I can turn my phone in to a media server. All I want to do it use that phone as a storage for my vids and images and then use internet to access them remotely. Any learnings from other members would be appreciated.
Thanks

meric57

Oct 2, 2017
Oeutrange
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Bonjour corepda,ton s 10 tu s le débogage USB activé dans développeur si oui possible si non impossible.
utilisez une souris avec l'adaptateur C_usb fourni avec le téléphone vous verrez les curseurs, puis essayez d'activer le débogage USB.
paramètre/à propos du téléphone/informations sur le logiciel/appuyez 7 fois sur le numéro de version.
Ensuite, dans le développeur, activez le débogage USB, puis utilisez scrcpy ou dex samsung ou autres

Last edited: