What worked for me ...
I got the
error status brom cmd send da fail 0xc0060003
I started doing what was said by Teddy Lo, but it was not better.
I kept my current cession (SP Flash Tools 5.1752 started with administrative mode);
went into format tab, left FORMAT WHOLE EXCEPT BOOTLOADER
clicked on START, then STOP
then in download TAB
in the select menu, choose format+download
click DOWNLOAD button
... got the 0xc0060003 message ...
but ... immediately cancel this pop-up and reclick on DOWNLOAD asap. And then, flash goes fine
(DA again with red bar, then, all partitions with yellow bar).
This way, I have been able to reinstall ROM v6 on Oukitel K6000 Plus.
Never had to press down or up volume during start-up; just let phone boot; or press voldown+power to stop/restart it, if it is already started somehow. My phone was in orange state, and my system was completely broken (not bootable, not usable). I only had working bootloader and recovery; I tried various other ways to install stock ROM, all failed. I had boot loops and other issues. In the end, I went back to SPFT, and just cancelling and reclicking ASAP on the DOWNLOAD button did it for me.
Now trying ROM v23 ... (will edit in 1h about it).
... happily for you, my windows crashed, and I had to restart the whole process, so now I can write down the working procedure:
- phone was up with ROM v6 working fine
- phone was plugged on USB
- previously installed VCOM
- could not install Android/Download driver
- Oukitel K6000 Plus
- SPFT 5.1752 started with admin perms
- DA already set to MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
- scratter ... the only file available in the folder containing my new rom (official V23 from Oukitel, downloaded last year, so forgot where I took it - yes it's one year I am trying to upgrade)
- in the menu, select format all + download
- go in format TAB
- tick AUTO format
- tick FORMAT ALL except bootloader
- leave validation unticked
- click on START, wait 5s, click STOP
- back in Download tab
- click DOWNLOAD button
- press voldown+power to reboot the phone
- got the pop-up once with error 0xc0060003
- immediately cancel the pop-up and reclick DOWLOAD button
- got the pop-up a second time, cancel it a second time, click DOWNLOAD a third time
- sweat a lot ... DA again ... partitions again, yellow lines ... V23 installed \o/
Some steps may be be useless or optionnal; this was the raw log/history of what I did to work around "error status brom cmd send da fail 0xc0060003".
First boot is VERY long ...