• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Browser & File Manager Recommendations

Search This thread

Eazii

Hello,
I am currently looking for a Web Browser and a File Manager for my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. Ideally I would like to use Chrome Browser and Solid Explorer, both of which I currently use on my Pixel 5. Seeing as how neither one of these applications are available through the playstore (watch version) my question is does anyone have any recommendations for alternatives or has anyone tried side loading either of these applications and if so how do/did they work out for you?

Side note: I am familiar with adb and side loading apps if needed.

Reactions: adfree

stakoz

Dec 21, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I have ADB sideloaded in the watch an older version of the chrome browser APK and it works but the screen is not optimized for a circular screen. Use it mostly to check Facebook and search the Google Keep notes web version (as the wear os app does not have a Search function)

saifkhan9187

Jul 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
I have ADB sideloaded in the watch an older version of the chrome browser APK and it works but the screen is not optimized for a circular screen. Use it mostly to check Facebook and search the Google Keep notes web version (as the wear os app does not have a Search function)
How you sideload apps to the watch. It would be appreciated of you help little bit please.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I am currently looking for a Web Browser and a File Manager for my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. Ideally I would like to use Chrome Browser and Solid Explorer, both of which I currently use on my Pixel 5. Seeing as how neither one of these applications are available through the playstore (watch version) my question is does anyone have any recommendations for alternatives or has anyone tried side loading either of these applications and if so how do/did they work out for you?

Side note: I am familiar with adb and side loading apps if needed.