- Jun 25, 2010
New update from BSG !
I saw there is no config file for poco F1,does it mean it is not suit for poco f1?BSG public version changelog (8.7.250 from 2023/01/27):
- Extended range of Enhanced HDR+ frames (Photo\Portrait - 1 ... 45 frames, Night mode - 1 .. 40 frames).
- The algorithm of the automatic number of frames has been changed, visualization has been added (not completely filling the circle, full circle = 45 frames).
- Menu items: "Sharpen strength factor", "Dehaze strength factor", "Chroma strength factor", "Luma strength factor", "Luma revert factor", "Luma outlier threshold factor" divided into "Off / Auto HDR+ / HDR Net" and "Enhanced HDR+ / Night Sight".
- "Exposure correction" has been added to the module settings (the correction algorithm has been changed (relative to 8.6) for more correct operation).
- Added the ability to load the config by double tapping near the "Start" button.
- Found errors in the work of the modification have been fixed.
- Fixed work on some devices.
No it doesn't mean that. I think you can use this with Poco F1 if you have Android 11I saw there is no config file for poco F1,does it mean it is not suit for poco f1?
Ok, but that's a sad news for me. Because I'm still using miui Eu 12.0.3, Android 10No it doesn't mean that. I think you can use this with Poco F1 if you have Android 11
Ok. Then if you want use bsg gcam you can use 8.5.300 builds.Ok, but that's a sad news for me. Because I'm still using miui Eu 12.0.3, Android 10
Lovely, thanks for your suggestion. Will try them up. Thanks again.Ok. Then if you want use bsg gcam you can use 8.5.300 builds.
Or you can use 8.4.300 like LMC, Shamim... LMC is very popular.
nevermind, found it. If someone needs arguably better quality video:using 8.7.250 version on poco f1 and android 13. Works great, thanks BSG!
Quick question: is it possible to increase video bit rate? I'm getting like 18 Mb/s by default in 1080p, wanted 25 Mb/s...