This thread is for the INTERNATIONAL Note10+, SM-N975F, only!!!
Continuously "asking" "where's the UPDATE.ZIP" is NOT DONE!
Be aware, it's NOT very easy to pull the UPDATE.ZIP, and is done by persons in their free time! ( i.e. Cyber John )
If you "can't wait" for the UPDATE.ZIP, pull it yourself and post it here!
Samsung is starting a Beta-program Android 10/OneUI 2 for the Note10-series. In this thread, we'll post the UPDATE.ZIP files (when available).
REMEMBER: don't install these files if you want to have a STABLE phone! As this is a BETA, it's possible the firmware isn't BUG-free!
The UPDATE.ZIP files are pulled from a GERMAN (DBT)-device; be sure your device is on the N975FXXU1ASJ2 build! (Radio/CP & CSC must be on: ASIC (Radio/CP) & ASJ2 (CSC))
The UPDATE.ZIP can be installed on devices with the following CSC's:
SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:
ACR AFG AFR ARO ATO AUT BGL BNG BTC BTU CAC CAM CAU CHO COO CPW DBT DKR DOO ECT EGY EON EUR FWD GLB GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX LYS MID MM1 MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL NZC OPS ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SER SIN SIO SKZ SLK SMA SMP STH TEL THL TNZ TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR VAU VNZ XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFA XFE XFV XME XFG XNZ XSA XSP XTC XXV
How to install the UPDATE.ZIP to your Note10+ (by @madvinegar ); YouTube-video by SStech
1. Download SDK platform tools from here https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
2. Extract them on your desktop.
3. Inside the extracted folder put the update.zip
4. Inside this folder, holding left shift, right click the mouse and select "open command prompt here". The command prompt will open.
5. Shutdown the phone.
6. Holding power+bixby+volume up buttons, enter into recovery mode.
7. Select "update via ADB". (you scroll down using the volume buttons and select using the power button).
8. Connect the phone to the PC using original samsung USB cable.
9. In the command prompt run the following command:
10. Wait to see that the daemon has started and that your device is found.
11. If you device is found, run the following command:
./adb sideload update.zip
The update process will start. You will see a percentage counting. First it will verify, then patch etc. Do not move the cable, disconnect the phone or power off the PC.
Once the process is completed (it takes some time) the phone will boot itself, update the apps and log into your home screen.
1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip (by going to file options in win10 you can select to view the file extensions. This makes the renaming process much easier and safer, and avoids renaming the file to update.zip.zip)
2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
3. Shut down your phone.
4. Hold simultaneously Power+bixby+volume up buttons to get into stock recovery.
5. Using your volume keys navigate to "update via SdCard" and press power button to select it.
6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file "update.zip" and press power button to select it.
7. Update will start. Leave it till it completes. It will take some time.
8. Phone will reboot by itself and load android.
This will not trip KNOX if done by the method i told
NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP's ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build...
Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N975F_ASJ2_ZSJF
You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CP : N975FXXS1ASIC - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2
Beta1 (08 Nov) ASJG -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJG_ZSK4 (thanks to @dr.ketan)
You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJG - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2
Beta1 (14 Nov) ASJM -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJM_ZSK4 (thanks to SamMobile)
You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJM - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ4 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJC
Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSK4 -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSK4_ZSK8 (thanks to @dr.ketan)
Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!
Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N975F_ZSK8_ZSKN (Thanks to GalaxyClub)
Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N975F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to GalaxyClub)
Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N975F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to SamMobile)
Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N975F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )
Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N970F_ASJ2_ZSJF
Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N970F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!
Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N970F_ZSJ8_ZSKN (Thanks to SamMobile)
Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N970F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to SamMobile)
Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N970F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )
Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N970F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )
RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip
NOTE: after installing the update, CLEAR your cache by going into recovery (VolUP - Power)
If you want to run the BETA-firmware flawlessly, do a FACTORY-reset afterwards... (not necessary, but... )
UPDATING to Beta is your own choice, and I don't take responsibility if something is going wrong!
If you're NOT officially registered, you WON'T receive OTA: you'll have to update everytime MANUALLY with above method!!!
If you want to DOWNGRADE back to Pie: download the latest Pie-firmware for your own CSC, flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM -> your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!