[BSL7] Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975F) OFFICIAL OneUI2/10 beta (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nkos719

May 1, 2010
Dortmund
My advice?

Wait a few days, and you'll be surprised... ;)
I was a beta tester since day one. I am physically located in germany with a German note 10 plus and I was at beta 5 since Friday but I got a message from the samsung members app mentioned that the beta is finished and that I should update to the latest version. So what I did was to quit the beta stage and install the latest supported version through the smart switch. I know that it was wrong as I shouldn't quit the beta but I didn't get any update since that message.
I contacted samsung german support yesterday and they said that I am screwed now and can't get officially back to the beta or at the stable version of the android 10 as it will be released on the first half of January.
So not that soon and I hate the swipe to act gestures at the bottom of the screen...

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
So there won't be any problem with the BL and the difference in the Android version?

I want to test the StarWars edition that's why

It should not give any problems...

Be advised: the Star Wars ROM is for 256GB Note10+ only...

Use AP BL CP CSC_OSW in Odin 3.13.x

I see you're from Greece, so the CSC will be DBT (as EUR is not in the CSC package)...

Reactions: t-shock

discoveranu

Sep 14, 2013
I was a beta tester since day one. I am physically located in germany with a German note 10 plus and I was at beta 5 since Friday but I got a message from the samsung members app mentioned that the beta is finished and that I should update to the latest version. So what I did was to quit the beta stage and install the latest supported version through the smart switch. I know that it was wrong as I shouldn't quit the beta but I didn't get any update since that message.
I contacted samsung german support yesterday and they said that I am screwed now and can't get officially back to the beta or at the stable version of the android 10 as it will be released on the first half of January.
So not that soon and I hate the swipe to act gestures at the bottom of the screen...
You can install beta 1 to beta 5 frm sd card or adb method and when stable update comes, flash that via odin.

rvlnic

Jul 14, 2012
leon
Can I flash thus update?

I have this firmware Screenshot_20191215-105441_DeviceKeystring.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

Sprov

Oct 12, 2015
Bologna
My natural language is Spanish, is so difficult for me understand everything. Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

I can understand but since this is an english forum there's not so much we can do, it's not allowed to write in spanish. Use google translate an figure out for yourself. I don't wanna be mean but this post has been polluted already too much from lazy people who don't wanna read and topics have been explained hundreds of times

Reactions: rvlnic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vju3VH.jpg

This thread is for the INTERNATIONAL Note10+, SM-N975F, only!!!

Continuously "asking" "where's the UPDATE.ZIP" is NOT DONE!
    Be aware, it's NOT very easy to pull the UPDATE.ZIP, and is done by persons in their free time! ( i.e. Cyber John )

If you "can't wait" for the UPDATE.ZIP, pull it yourself and post it here!

Samsung is starting a Beta-program Android 10/OneUI 2 for the Note10-series. In this thread, we'll post the UPDATE.ZIP files (when available).

REMEMBER: don't install these files if you want to have a STABLE phone! As this is a BETA, it's possible the firmware isn't BUG-free!

The UPDATE.ZIP files are pulled from a GERMAN (DBT)-device; be sure your device is on the N975FXXU1ASJ2 build! (Radio/CP & CSC must be on: ASIC (Radio/CP) & ASJ2 (CSC))

The UPDATE.ZIP can be installed on devices with the following CSC's:

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

ACR AFG AFR ARO ATO AUT BGL BNG BTC BTU CAC CAM CAU CHO COO CPW DBT DKR DOO ECT EGY EON EUR FWD GLB GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX LYS MID MM1 MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL NZC OPS ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SER SIN SIO SKZ SLK SMA SMP STH TEL THL TNZ TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR VAU VNZ XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFA XFE XFV XME XFG XNZ XSA XSP XTC XXV

How to install the UPDATE.ZIP to your Note10+ (by @madvinegar ); YouTube-video by SStech

ADB-method:
    1. Download SDK platform tools from here https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    2. Extract them on your desktop.
    3. Inside the extracted folder put the update.zip
    4. Inside this folder, holding left shift, right click the mouse and select "open command prompt here". The command prompt will open.
    5. Shutdown the phone.
    6. Holding power+bixby+volume up buttons, enter into recovery mode.
    7. Select "update via ADB". (you scroll down using the volume buttons and select using the power button).
    8. Connect the phone to the PC using original samsung USB cable.
    9. In the command prompt run the following command:
    ./adb devices
    10. Wait to see that the daemon has started and that your device is found.
    11. If you device is found, run the following command:
    ./adb sideload update.zip

The update process will start. You will see a percentage counting. First it will verify, then patch etc. Do not move the cable, disconnect the phone or power off the PC.
    Once the process is completed (it takes some time) the phone will boot itself, update the apps and log into your home screen.

SD-card method:
    1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip (by going to file options in win10 you can select to view the file extensions. This makes the renaming process much easier and safer, and avoids renaming the file to update.zip.zip)
    2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
    3. Shut down your phone.
    4. Hold simultaneously Power+bixby+volume up buttons to get into stock recovery.
    5. Using your volume keys navigate to "update via SdCard" and press power button to select it.
    6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file "update.zip" and press power button to select it.
    7. Update will start. Leave it till it completes. It will take some time.
    8. Phone will reboot by itself and load android.

This will not trip KNOX if done by the method i told

NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP's ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
    You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build...

Note10+:

Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N975F_ASJ2_ZSJF
    You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CP : N975FXXS1ASIC - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2

Beta1 (08 Nov) ASJG -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJG_ZSK4 (thanks to @dr.ketan)
    You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJG - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ2 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJ2

Beta1 (14 Nov) ASJM -> ZSK4 : N975F_ASJM_ZSK4 (thanks to SamMobile)
    You need to be at this build: AP : N975FXXS1ASJM - CP : N975FXXS1ASJ4 - CSC : N975FOXM1ASJC

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSK4 -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSK4_ZSK8 (thanks to @dr.ketan)

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N975F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N975F_ZSK8_ZSKN (Thanks to GalaxyClub)

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N975F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to GalaxyClub)

Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N975F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to SamMobile)

Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N975F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

Note10:

Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N970F_ASJ2_ZSJF

Beta2 (18 Nov) ZSJF -> ZSK8 : N970F_ZSJF_ZSK8 INSTALL VIA SD-CARD METHOD!

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N970F_ZSJ8_ZSKN (Thanks to SamMobile)

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N970F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to SamMobile)

Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N970F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

Stable (13 Dec) ZSL7 -> BSL7 : N970F_ZSL7_BSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip

NOTE: after installing the update, CLEAR your cache by going into recovery (VolUP - Power)

If you want to run the BETA-firmware flawlessly, do a FACTORY-reset afterwards... (not necessary, but... ;) )

UPDATING to Beta is your own choice, and I don't take responsibility if something is going wrong!

If you're NOT officially registered, you WON'T receive OTA: you'll have to update everytime MANUALLY with above method!!!

If you want to DOWNGRADE back to Pie: download the latest Pie-firmware for your own CSC, flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM -> your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!
    N97*FXXU1ZSJF OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta1

Note10+:

Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N975F_ASJ2_ZSJF

Note10:

Beta1 (28 Oct) ASJ2 -> ZSJF : N970F_ASJ2_ZSJF

NOTE: after installing the update, CLEAR your cache by going into recovery (VolUP - Power)
    N97*FXXU1ZSL4 OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta4

xnz7LF.jpg
    jpf78u.jpg
    FxRiVR.jpg
    CgMW77.jpg

In addition to above mentioned changes, the Camera "Firmware" & "App" has been updated too...

Note10+:

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSKN -> ZSL4 : N975F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to GalaxyClub)

Note10:

Beta4 (06 Dec) ZSJN -> ZSL4 : N970F_ZSKN_ZSL4 (Thanks to SamMobile)

If you want to run the BETA-firmware flawlessly, do a FACTORY-reset afterwards... (not necessary, but... ;) )

UPDATING to Beta is your own choice, and I don't take responsibility if something is going wrong!

If you're NOT officially registered, you WON'T receive OTA: you'll have to update everytime MANUALLY with above method!!!

If you want to DOWNGRADE back to Pie: download the latest Pie-firmware for your own CSC, flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM -> your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!
    N97*FXXU1ZSL7 OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta5

ceoj4X.jpg
    8IzulF.jpg
    S2O3jX.jpg

In addition to above, "Camera"-app has been updated too...

Note10+:

Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N975F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to SamMobile)

Note10:

Beta5 (11 Dec) ZSL4 -> ZSL7 : N970F_ZSL4_ZSL7 (Thanks to Cyber John )

N97*FXXU1ZSKN OneUI 2.0 / Android 10 Beta3

JgJ86G.jpg
    k29ydT.jpg
    8ndk1n.jpg
    EA3Abs.jpg

In addition to the changelist: Camera-firmware and Camera-app are also updated...

Note10+:

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSK8 -> ZSKN : N975F_ZSK8_ZSKN (Thanks to GalaxyClub)

Note10:

Beta3 (29 Nov) ZSJ8 -> ZSKN : N970F_ZSJ8_ZSKN (Thanks to SamMobile)