[BUG FIX UPDATE] [Lollipop] CyanogenMod 12S YNG1TAS1k0

Search This thread

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
This Update Provides power improvements and security enhancement for your device​

Heating and Battery issues are seems to be fixed :D ;)

Before you proceed:

Updating to this update doesn’t wipe your data. Still, you should back up all your important data, just in case.
This is an official bug fix update. Installing this, even manually using the method we are providing, doesn’t void your manufacturer warranty in any way.
Make sure that your phone isn’t low on battery. Anything above 35% should be good enough to go ahead with. (Any guide on the internet that asks you to charge your phone above 80% before following a guide, is simply taking unrequired precaution.)

Update Yu Yureka

1.Download the Update file from below (official link).

2.Transfer this zip file as it is (don’t extract it) to the internal storage of your Yureka.

3.Once you’ve done so, reboot your Yureka in recovery mode. To do that, do either of the following steps:
Go to Settings > About phone and tap on the Build Number field seven times. This would unlock Developer Options. Now go to Settings > Developer Options and tick the Advanced Reboot option. Now long press the power button, and then 4.
select the reboot option to get the reboot to recovery option. Select it to boot into the recovery option.
Otherwise, power off your Yureka. Once it shuts down completely, press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down and 5.

4.Power buttons together till the phone boots up into the recovery mode.
When you enter the recovery mode, select the Apply update option, then the Choose from internal storage option, then the 0/ option, and finally select the cm-tomato-56deeca328-to-00b2e333e8-signed.zip file that you copied to your phone in step 2.

5.Once you select the file in the last step, the recovery will start flashing the update. When the flashing completes, you will be back on the main screen in the Recovery mode.

6.Select the Reboot system now option and wait for the reboot process to complete

Download link

Last edited:

Mohammed Raza

Jan 3, 2014
Mumbai
This Update Provides power improvements and security enhancement for your device​

Before you proceed:

Updating to this update doesn’t wipe your data. Still, you should back up all your important data, just in case.
This is an official bug fix update. Installing this, even manually using the method we are providing, doesn’t void your manufacturer warranty in any way.
Make sure that your phone isn’t low on battery. Anything above 35% should be good enough to go ahead with. (Any guide on the internet that asks you to charge your phone above 80% before following a guide, is simply taking unrequired precaution.)

Update Yu Yureka

2.Transfer this zip file as it is (don’t extract it) to the internal storage of your Yureka.

3.Once you’ve done so, reboot your Yureka in recovery mode. To do that, do either of the following steps:
Go to Settings > About phone and tap on the Build Number field seven times. This would unlock Developer Options. Now go to Settings > Developer Options and tick the Advanced Reboot option. Now long press the power button, and then 4.
select the reboot option to get the reboot to recovery option. Select it to boot into the recovery option.
Otherwise, power off your Yureka. Once it shuts down completely, press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down and 5.

When you enter the recovery mode, select the Apply update option, then the Choose from internal storage option, then the 0/ option, and finally select the cm-tomato-56deeca328-to-00b2e333e8-signed.zip file that you copied to your phone in step 2.

5.Once you select the file in the last step, the recovery will start flashing the update. When the flashing completes, you will be back on the main screen in the Recovery mode.

6.Select the Reboot system now option and wait for the reboot process to complete

Download link

OTA or manual update, both have to be flashed using stock recovery, right?
Plz give me the link for stock recovery compatible with CM12S:cowboy:

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad

i am using ThunderZap 4.1 kernel, i am on official lollipop rom,and using twrp recovery. so can i direct flash this.zip via twrp?:confused:

Stock recovery :- http://d-h.st/oYvV
and maybe if youre on stock rom you can flash it using thunderzap's kernel (But im not sure)
Better to use Stock recovery thou :)

Reactions: Mohammed Raza

ashish_zarekar

Apr 24, 2013
vadodara
www.facebook.com

i am using ThunderZap 4.1 kernel, i am on official lollipop rom,and using twrp recovery. so can i direct flash this.zip via twrp?:confused:

@Rakesh: no you can not flash it with twrp. ammm may be you will get "installation aborted" error
here is link for stock Recovey.

Reactions: Mohammed Raza

sal_rc

Feb 18, 2015
Stock kernel and recovery
Following error

Attachments

• IMG_20150515_065721.jpg
    IMG_20150515_065721.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 1,532

ashish_zarekar

Apr 24, 2013
vadodara
www.facebook.com
Following error

I am rooted With stock recovery by temporary method.. I am purely on Stock only. When I am manually updating through my stock recovery.. It is showing me the errors...
I have checked the md5 also it is correct.
Thank I advance.

Triggered from YU

donwload this whole rom which is included update.
LINK
this should be flash by CM stock recovery only.

Last edited:

#akadroid

Apr 15, 2015
bhubaneshwar
I don't feel any change specifically can anyone suggest me why

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Getiing same error
And can I know the size of the ROM u have given link

amitroutray

Dec 31, 2011
a20a2ea97d51f22bd98ffe50a3198975.jpg

I am rooted With stock recovery by temporary method.. I am purely on Stock only. When I am manually updating through my stock recovery.. It is showing me the errors...
Thank I advance.

Triggered from YU

Reactions: sauravprofile

Faizal Mhate

Nov 27, 2014
^-^
Worked For ME!!!

I'm on Stock Kernel+Stock Recovery+Non-Rooted+Bootloader Locked :silly:
That Means I have not tinkered with my Device in any means, It is as it was when It was Delivered . :)
I flashed this update and it was successful. :good: Thanks Pressed. :D

Reactions: Sangeet007

shsagnik

Aug 30, 2014
I'm on Stock Kernel+Stock Recovery+Non-Rooted+Bootloader Locked :silly:
That Means I have not tinkered with my Device in any means, It is as it was when It was Delivered . :)
I flashed this update and it was successful. :good: Thanks Pressed. :D

You flashed the one which is 120MB or so or the 600MB one?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Before you proceed:

Update Yu Yureka

Download link
    Following error

Hi

The message is very clear:
    Your /system partition is RW (read write)

Thats becouse you rooted the device and enabled RW on /system.

Put the /system partition back to his stock state (Read only) and you should be good to go

Cheers

Stock recovery :- http://d-h.st/oYvV
    and maybe if youre on stock rom you can flash it using thunderzap's kernel (But im not sure)
    Better to use Stock recovery thou :)

@Rakesh: no you can not flash it with twrp. ammm may be you will get "installation aborted" error
    here is link for stock Recovey.
    a20a2ea97d51f22bd98ffe50a3198975.jpg

Thank I advance.

Triggered from YU
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone