• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(bug fix) Wallpaper bug in miui 12 ( while using third-party launchers)

Search This thread

[email protected]

Jun 13, 2021
Samsung Galaxy J1
POCO M3
So, after getting my brand new poco m3 (4,64gb) i was amazed about how crappy poco launcher is? (my opinion)

so, as always i just uninstalled it using adb shell, actually i have prepared a list of crappy MIUI apps with commands to uninstall them here.

rest all thing, i just opened play store and searched for CPL but it was missing from playstore, so, after years i installed nova launcher now called nova7, and believe me it
is good.

To the topic of this post, after setting MIUI 12 to my likes i have encountered a strange bug.

That after setting my wallpaper, if i keep phone idle for a while or use one app for long time or use camera for more than a minute, the wallpaper rest to default one, and it's very annoying to change your wallpaper every 1-2 hr, so after digging through internet here is the solution (finally):-

Solution to bug :-

1. use poco launcher (if you like it), most simple solution officially by xiaomi. (joke, i want to use what ever i want, who are you xiaomi)
  2. simply, change wallpaper to what ever you like using theme store then change font from default one which is roboto to droid-sans or whatever you like, reboot and wallaha bug is gone for good.
if it helped you don't forget to like and comment your happiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaac1234567890

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, after getting my brand new poco m3 (4,64gb) i was amazed about how crappy poco launcher is? (my opinion)

so, as always i just uninstalled it using adb shell, actually i have prepared a list of crappy MIUI apps with commands to uninstall them here.

rest all thing, i just opened play store and searched for CPL but it was missing from playstore, so, after years i installed nova launcher now called nova7, and believe me it
    is good.

To the topic of this post, after setting MIUI 12 to my likes i have encountered a strange bug.

That after setting my wallpaper, if i keep phone idle for a while or use one app for long time or use camera for more than a minute, the wallpaper rest to default one, and it's very annoying to change your wallpaper every 1-2 hr, so after digging through internet here is the solution (finally):-

Solution to bug :-

1. use poco launcher (if you like it), most simple solution officially by xiaomi. (joke, i want to use what ever i want, who are you xiaomi)
    2. simply, change wallpaper to what ever you like using theme store then change font from default one which is roboto to droid-sans or whatever you like, reboot and wallaha bug is gone for good.
    if it helped you don't forget to like and comment your happiness.