• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Bug: Galaxy Watch 4 on DUJA not able to turn off water lock

Search This thread

LarasLTU

Oct 11, 2021
It's the same issue and I'm pretty sure it's related to the update, I also managed to unlock it somehow by multiple pressing home button and turning the bezel - then was not able to activate water lock (it did nothing when selected). Restart of watch helps in both cases, but it's really annoying, hopefully will be fixed with next update...

tinuthir

May 25, 2013
Stuttgart
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I realized that my problem is different. I can turn on water lock, but it doesn't show in the quick settings panel. But if I go to the settings 👉 advanced settings, I can see that water lock is on. I can turn it off there, too. Seems like it's just the quick settings shade that's broken for me. And only for that feature.

erwinr

Aug 26, 2009
Works fine for me. Turning on and off, both working. GW4 (44mm) with DUJA (Netherlands)

Last edited:

LarasLTU

Oct 11, 2021
I found the solution to my problem: this happened with new DUJA update for those only, who changed windows, transition, animation scale in developers option (i prefer speed over animation). Once you change it back to x1 - water lock works perfectly again. Case closed.