• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bug on Note 20 ultra

Search This thread

Lucabrasi21

Oct 21, 2021
I'm brand new ok but,
My phone is saying that there is bug and asks me to send a bug report to Microsoft but I don't want to do anything with MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA that is less than 2 months old because I don't know what it really means. Is my phone bugged, got a bug, or just bug reporting? It's Canadian version. Now can anyone tell me what it all means?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-182046_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-182046_Outlook.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 29

william-johnson

Dec 25, 2007
I am no
I'm brand new ok but,
My phone is saying that there is bug and asks me to send a bug report to Microsoft but I don't want to do anything with MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA that is less than 2 months old because I don't know what it really means. Is my phone bugged, got a bug, or just bug reporting? It's Canadian version. Now can anyone tell me what it all means?

I am no expert but that screen shot seems like some kind of email correspondence? AFAIK device reporting doesn't go via email. Your device just sends data over? Again I might be totally wrong. I would just wipe the whole device and start afresh. Drastic? Perhaps, but I'd not like the feeling of thinking maybe my expensive device's got a fault or a bug or whatever the case might be!

raul6

Jan 26, 2009
what happens before you see that message? Something crashes, do you see what? are all your apps updated?

Reactions: jsusang

Lucabrasi21

Oct 21, 2021
I am no

I am no expert but that screen shot seems like some kind of email correspondence? AFAIK device reporting doesn't go via email. Your device just sends data over? Again I might be totally wrong. I would just wipe the whole device and start afresh. Drastic? Perhaps, but I'd not like the feeling of thinking maybe my expensive device's got a fault or a bug or whatever the

I am no

I am no expert but that screen shot seems like some kind of email correspondence? AFAIK device reporting doesn't go via email. Your device just sends data over? Again I might be totally wrong. I would just wipe the whole device and start afresh. Drastic? Perhaps, but I'd not like the feeling of thinking maybe my expensive device's got a fault or a bug or whatever the case might be!
Honestly can't explain how that information about the email except that is the bug report like an attachment ready to be opened but deleted it instead. But picture come from a different device. How would deep clean
what happens before you see that message? Something crashes, do you see what? are all your apps it

I am no

How do you do a deep clean that will remove problems on new expensive device? Factory Resets probably not good enough to clean away problems that are weird like this one?

william-johnson

Dec 25, 2007
Honestly can't explain how that information about the email except that is the bug report like an attachment ready to be opened but deleted it instead. But picture come from a different device. How would deep clean

How do you do a deep clean that will remove problems on new expensive device? Factory Resets probably not good enough to clean away problems that are weird like this one?
I would honestly hope or assume a hard reset takes the device back to factory default settings. If the problem persists after then maybe its a faulty device?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what happens before you see that message? Something crashes, do you see what? are all your apps updated?