[Bug Report] .AMR-Files will be played twice

Search This thread

I900-Nutzer

Oct 14, 2008
Hello!

I use the MX-player to play AMR-NB - Files. The only correctly working decoder is the HW decoder. I have manually selected HW-Decoder for AMR in the Decoder - Settings. This is working OK an Files are played correctly.
But I have the problem that - as soon as the playback ends - the same file is automatically played again with the SW decoder. :eek:

How can I prevent this?

Thx!

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011
Hello!

I use the MX-player to play AMR-NB - Files. The only correctly working decoder is the HW decoder. I have manually selected HW-Decoder for AMR in the Decoder - Settings. This is working OK an Files are played correctly.
But I have the problem that - as soon as the playback ends - the same file is automatically played again with the SW decoder. :eek:

How can I prevent this?

Thx!
You can select default decoder for each file extension under Settings > List > File extensions.

I900-Nutzer

Oct 14, 2008
You can select default decoder for each file extension under Settings > List > File extensions.

Hello bleu888!

Thx for your reply. I have already done this - thats what i meant with ".. I have manually selected HW-Decoder for AMR in the Decoder - Settings .." As i said in my first Post the File is played correctly.
But as soon as the playback ends - the same file is automatically played again with the SW decoder from the beginning (SW and HW+ not activated under Settings -> Decoder).
Is HW+ activated (but not set as default Decoder for network, local, ...) than the File is played with HW+ the second time.

So for me it seems that the File is played again with the default Decoder after it was played with the prefered Decoder set under Settings > List > File extensions

Hope you understand what i mean :)

Thx!

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011
Hello bleu888!

Thx for your reply. I have already done this - thats what i meant with ".. I have manually selected HW-Decoder for AMR in the Decoder - Settings .." As i said in my first Post the File is played correctly.
But as soon as the playback ends - the same file is automatically played again with the SW decoder from the beginning (SW and HW+ not activated under Settings -> Decoder).
Is HW+ activated (but not set as default Decoder for network, local, ...) than the File is played with HW+ the second time.

So for me it seems that the File is played again with the default Decoder after it was played with the prefered Decoder set under Settings > List > File extensions

Hope you understand what i mean :)

Thx!
@I900-Nutzer
How did you make repeat same file again after playback ended? Did you use 'Loop one' option?
I tried some scenarios but can't reproduce this issue.

I900-Nutzer

Oct 14, 2008
Hello bleu8888!

Thx for your reply! I have done some testing and it seems that my problem is not generally related to .AMR, only to the files generated by CallRecorder from skvalex: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1441643
Do you think its possible that i send you a short sample via PN or any other way and you have a look at it?

Thx!

I900-Nutzer

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011
Hello bleu8888!

Thx for your reply! I have done some testing and it seems that my problem is not generally related to .AMR, only to the files generated by CallRecorder from skvalex: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1441643
Do you think its possible that i send you a short sample via PN or any other way and you have a look at it?

Thx!

I900-Nutzer
Hi,

You can use either Google Drive (drive.google.com) or Drop box (dropbox.com)
Once uploading file on one of these file server, you can share file to bleu8888@gmail.com

Thanks

Reactions: CDB-Man

Top Liked Posts