[Bugfix] [2009-04-23] mPlug 0.7.2 - "NullReferenceException" bug fixed

Search This thread

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
This is my first windows mobile application. It's not the best but maybe it'll be in the future.:D

This small program runs in the background and checks permanant if a headset is connected to the PocketPC. When the headset is removed accidentally or intenional from the PocketPC, the volume will be set to a default value. This should prevent, that you forget to change the volume or to stop the music playing and so your music won't "annoy" other people around you.

It's very important that you report me every error (maybe with screenshot). That's the only way to make the app bug-free.

Screenshots:

mPlug_0.4_1.jpg
mPlug_0.4_2.jpg

mPlug_0.4_3.jpg
mPlug_0.4_4.jpg

Overview - Features, ToDo and System requirements

Changelog

Download here

Suggestion are welcome on every time.

Last edited:

norkoastal

Dec 7, 2007
Bay Area
Got instructions on how to config the reg settings? Great app. I use my phone as a aux in for my car and always have to turn the volume down for work.

pitchbend

Mar 28, 2008
great app!
maybe you can add a feature that it automatically disables the headset when there is call (incoming/outoing)?
this would be for people using normal 3,5inch headphones (no headsets) so they do not have to remove the headphones when they want to speak on the phone!

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
Got instructions on how to config the reg settings? Great app. I use my phone as a aux in for my car and always have to turn the volume down for work.

There aren't many settings to do. A little how to is written in the readme.txt which is included in the zip and also will be installed in your installation folder.

Last edited:

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
great app!
maybe you can add a feature that it automatically disables the headset when there is call (incoming/outoing)?
this would be for people using normal 3,5inch headphones (no headsets) so they do not have to remove the headphones when they want to speak on the phone!

That's a really good idea. I'll see what I can do for you. But first I've to start with the gui to make the app more comfortable.

docnas

Aug 30, 2006
app sounds very intresting but the one function i was hoping it would do unfortunatly aint covered its this i myself like to listen to music thru the headphones while im at the library now whn it rings due to a call it rings in the normal way shattering the scilence n earning me really bad looks from the others nyway is there anyway to route ALL the audio thru the headphones only?

also if i try putting the phone on vibrate the music is also scilenced

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
app sounds very intresting but the one function i was hoping it would do unfortunatly aint covered its this i myself like to listen to music thru the headphones while im at the library now whn it rings due to a call it rings in the normal way shattering the scilence n earning me really bad looks from the others nyway is there anyway to route ALL the audio thru the headphones only?

also if i try putting the phone on vibrate the music is also scilenced

I'm sorry I haven't thought about this. At the moment there is no way to route all audio to the headphones. I will fix this in the next version and maybe I make it selectable in the GUI.

docnas

Aug 30, 2006
Thanks man would love tht if its possible my only wonder is how come nobodys ever done it b4? i mean am i the only one who listens to music off of my phone in the library?

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
Here you go, attached is a simple config i made which lets you change the current app opened when the Headphone is connected :)

Main Thanks goes to stephj :D

let me know if you want me to add any other configuration to it :)

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
Hi Ather.
Thanks for this little app. I'll finish Version 0.2 including the GUI this evening. Then everybody has full control about all supported features. (Unfortunately my time is very scanty at the moment so it takes a bit longer to do all the work. ;))

LordDeath

Nov 30, 2006
Can we set this up, so that it autostarts after every softreset?

edit: It does it by itself :)

Last edited:

[germany]merlot

Oct 27, 2007
Yes, the installation copies a shortcut into the autostart folder in \Windows\ directory. If you don't like to autostart it delete the shortcut. I'll make this optional in the next release.