• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question (Bugs Fixed 12.5.4.0) Can someone submit bugs in Miui Eu 12.5.3.0

Search This thread

VJ_1985

May 12, 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi All,

Recently a week back I installed xiaomi EU ROM 12.5.2.0 via fast food method on my MI 11x. Three days later xiaomi EU ROM 12.5.3.0 was released and I updated to the same.

While I was on 12.5.2.0, I had removed Google calendar app and installed MI calendar app. It was working for the first three days until I updated to 12.5.3.0.
Today when I tried to access my calendar app it wasn't launching. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but it doesn't get installed. While trying to install from play store a message is displayed that the app cannot be installed. I cleared cache and data of Google play store Google play services and again tried to reinstall MI calendar app but it behaves the same. If someone has a xiaomi EU account please post this bug on the platform.

I have encountered another bug in call history screen. Earlier whenever we opened a contact we could see recent call history of the contact. And after clicking show more option under the recent call history of that contact another screen used to show us complete call history of that contact. In this complete call history screen there were three options present namely 1) Clear History 2) Call notes and 3) Recorded calls. Now none of these three options are present in the the complete call history screen.

Please post these two bugs on xiaomi EU forum. I am unable to register on xiaomi EU forum.

Last edited:

VJ_1985

May 12, 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
Has no one observed/faced above bugs??

Also just to add -> Earlier in call history screen of a particular contact, it was possible to delete multiple call records by selection but now its only one entry deletion at a time. And calls getting recorded are now randomly appearing sometimes in call history but no way to delete them. To view recorded calls, one needs to open a contact then click on show more to see complete call history and then again navigate into the specific call history entry by clicking '>' at the end of the call history entry and then a new screen appears showing details abt that particular call history entry. Here sometimes recorded call is being shown and sometimes it isn't..and in no way one cannot delete call recording now. All one can do is remove from call history, that particular call history entry and call recording will just sit as it is in internal memory.

Last edited: