Bugs found in Oneui 2.0 Android 10 Beta

Search This thread

demmo81

Jun 24, 2011
Manana bahrain
Hi guys,

i think it's a good idea to explore all the bugs in one thread and we keep updating them with each beta version released. i found out the following

1- media storage bug
2- Whatsapp not sharing pics from gallery ( only from attachment inside whatsapp)
3- home menu is a bit laggy - drop the resolution to fhd+ solve the lag for now
4- nova launcher doesn't work properly with the new gestures
5- cant find screen on time in the new device care menu
6- Andrdoi PAY/Bank Can't use(CTS profile match :fail)
7- Some times the clock widget does not appear on the lockscreen.
8- Smart reply doesn't work on WhatsApp and on telegram
9- videos not displaying in the Samsung Video app
10- Twitter app sometime freeze and not responsive

if you have more please share so we can update the list ..

Last edited:

demmo81

Jun 24, 2011
Manana bahrain
When open camera and change photo modes at times disappear mod selecter, (sorry my english very bad) :)

i tired now to open the camera anc change between the mods there is no issue at all for me, can you recheck and let us know ..

i noticed in the camera (Selfie) when you use live focus video option and before you record there is a lag in the screen and the face movement. im not sure it was from before or not ..
can you check guys ??

To_O

Jul 26, 2018
i tired now to open the camera anc change between the mods there is no issue at all for me, can you recheck and let us know ..

i noticed in the camera (Selfie) when you use live focus video option and before you record there is a lag in the screen and the face movement. im not sure it was from before or not ..
can you check guys ??

I remember when it first came out on the pie update, it was laggy as you describe it here, however, I've just checked and there is still a little bit of lag on the selfie camera with live focus video on the October update, but it is less noticable than before

Reactions: demmo81

madvinegar

May 17, 2016
Piraeus
Sometimes twitter app freezes.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

When the phone is set to WQHD+ and you open an app which is inside a folder, when you close the app by using the home button geasture, the folder disappears for 1 second and then reappears.
If you set the resolution to FHD+, it works fine.

fwhem

Oct 14, 2019
Hi guys,

i think it's a good idea to explore all the bugs in one thread and we keep updating them with each beta version released. i found out the following

1- media storage bug
2- Whatsapp not sharing pics from gallery ( only from attachment inside whatsapp)

1.WhatsApp is sharing all sorts of media from whatsapp
2.home menu is Laggy but changing it to home screen only layout in home settings and changing back solved the problem it's smooth now even with qhd+ res.
3.custom launcher integration with gestural recents is not supported from android pie. either you use root methods or use stock launcher.
I haven't checked rest of the bugs you stated

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

1- media storage bug
    9- videos not displaying in the Samsung Video app
    10- Twitter app sometime freeze and not responsive

To fix the whatsapp sharing issue install the latest beta version of the whatsapp.
    If you found laggy home in oneUI 2.0 Beta, try change resolution to FHD+. At least it works for me, might works for others :cowboy:
    Any upload, but i search this thing, can't upload because i new member, need 10 helpfull comment
    I doubt it will work for any beta, as SafetyNet will be failing and the device will not be certified.