Bugs found in Oneui 2.0 Android 10 Beta

Search This thread

or334

Nov 9, 2013
Bugs that remained from beta 1:
- Dark Mode is disabled while using 'adaptive power saving'. Really annoying.
- When 'animator during scale' is set to 0.5x in developer options, the animation of returning to recent app gestures is very laggy. Setting it back to x1 fixes the problem.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Post 2:
- The floating icon of Google Translate's 'tap to translate' doesn't disappear. I had to turn off the feature to get rid of the icon
- Twitter still freezes sometimes. Insta as well.

asheriif

Nov 20, 2015
Another weird bug I've noticed and I've gone through the entire thread and couldn't see it mentioned is a scrolling bug with the new fullscreen navigation gestures. If I have an app like Whatsapp open and I swipe up from the bottom to go to home screen, before that happens the swipe up is also captured by Whatsapp and it scrolls a bit through my chat list. Happens with Settings app as well and probably any app with scrollable content filling the screen.

Anyone else noticed this? It's minor but it's annoying.

byproxy

Apr 29, 2010
don't know if this is a OS issue or an app issue but i notice that 1password doesn't load for me in most apps when they ask for L/P. not a huge deal.

also, the other day the phone got stuck in a "trusted place" unlock loop. so basically the screen just wouldn't ever turn off because it was constantly unlocking. a restart didn't work but a full power down and up did. issue hasn't returned.

zjhao

Jan 4, 2019
This is the error I encountered.

1.Natural and vivid color management, display the same effect
2.The original settings application background data connection is disabled, but will be restored again after each reboot.
3.When using full-screen gestures, swiping up sometimes goes directly to the previous application instead of a Multiple task or back to the desktop.

I hope someone will convey it on behalf of and feedback to Samsung engineers to improve and solve the problem.

madvinegar

May 17, 2016
Piraeus
Regarding the twitter freeze/crash problem, I installed the twitter beta version 8.20.0_beta3, and it seems that the issue is fixed.
You need to be part of the beta testers to get the 8.20 version. The latest version in the Play store is 8.19.

KillaKelz808

Sep 17, 2018
Is anyone in here a part of the official beta program and willing to report bugs on my behalf? I'm nitpicking at everything and hoping Samsung polishes this better than they did one UI 1.0

flowersarebrown

Nov 6, 2019
Try updating to Whatsapp beta, that was mentioned before, and it solved the issue for me
App: WhatsApp Messenger
Owner: WhatsApp Inc.
Thanks for your interest in becoming a tester for the WhatsApp Messenger app.
However, at this time, WhatsApp Messenger app's testing programme has reached the maximum number of testers that can participate in it and isn't accepting any more testers.

Can't update Whatapp Beta, can't share via Whatsapp?? any other options other than removing One UI 2.0?
:confused::confused::confused:

I am in UK, if that helps, with Samsung Galaxy S10+ One UI 2.0 Beta upgraded..!!

PS: first time post :cyclops:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

i think it's a good idea to explore all the bugs in one thread and we keep updating them with each beta version released. i found out the following

1- media storage bug
    2- Whatsapp not sharing pics from gallery ( only from attachment inside whatsapp)
    3- home menu is a bit laggy - drop the resolution to fhd+ solve the lag for now
    4- nova launcher doesn't work properly with the new gestures
    5- cant find screen on time in the new device care menu
    6- Andrdoi PAY/Bank Can't use(CTS profile match :fail)
    7- Some times the clock widget does not appear on the lockscreen.
    8- Smart reply doesn't work on WhatsApp and on telegram
    9- videos not displaying in the Samsung Video app
    10- Twitter app sometime freeze and not responsive

if you have more please share so we can update the list ..
    To fix the whatsapp sharing issue install the latest beta version of the whatsapp.
    If you found laggy home in oneUI 2.0 Beta, try change resolution to FHD+. At least it works for me, might works for others :cowboy:
    Any upload, but i search this thing, can't upload because i new member, need 10 helpfull comment
    I doubt it will work for any beta, as SafetyNet will be failing and the device will not be certified.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone