• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Bugs that I've noticed.

Search This thread

Tetsuomugi

Jan 11, 2013
I will be posting bugs and maybe you too just so that we can compile them and maybe we can solve them using the reply functions or something.

Here are mine:

Reacting doesn't work right on Facebook it'll being up the options but I have to take my finger off and tap on the reaction I want.

Spire mobile banking app only in landscape

Commenity good sam's credit card log in refreshes when tapping username or password fields (tested on edge and Samsung internet both using desktop and mobile site) only when I use outer screen did it work. I didn't try chrome cause I've been trying to oust chrome.

YouTube randomly launches in multivideo or regular mobile version displaying only one video spread across screen.

Log in button on xda doesn't function on edge only on chrome. Which is what I'm using to post this.

If you got answers or resolutions lmk. If you got bugs post em .

bryanhayn

Dec 10, 2011
I noticed sometimes when I tap things near the bottom of the screen in an app the phone will briefly flash another app as if it thinks I want to swipe to that app. Sometimes it actually does switch to another app. Does this happen to anyone?

Reactions: mhtruth

teknowiz23

Jul 10, 2013
If I use Bixby to set a timer, then move the little on screen timer to somewhere convenient it resets to its default position upon changing folding and/or screen orientation

Zerobim08

Oct 19, 2021
I noticed sometimes when I tap things near the bottom of the screen in an app the phone will briefly flash another app as if it thinks I want to swipe to that app. Sometimes it actually does switch to another app. Does this happen to anyone?
I think your finger activated the bottom home/back gesture. You can turn on the gesture guide so there is more offset from bottom so less accidentally activation.

Reactions: bryanhayn

teknowiz23

Jul 10, 2013
In hopes that somebody from Samsung may actually come across this I'll add another thing.. this is copied and pasted from multiple Reddit posts I made earlier tonight

On the Z Fold 3 I noticed that if you change minimum width on the main large screen it also affects the smaller screen. Does anybody know if there is a way to have Bixby routines manipulate developer options so that I can set one width for main screen and one width for smaller screen?

Anyways it'd be nice to have this option available rather than just zoom and font size options via Bixby routines

Zerobim08

Oct 19, 2021
In hopes that somebody from Samsung may actually come across this I'll add another thing.. this is copied and pasted from multiple Reddit posts I made earlier tonight

On the Z Fold 3 I noticed that if you change minimum width on the main large screen it also affects the smaller screen. Does anybody know if there is a way to have Bixby routines manipulate developer options so that I can set one width for main screen and one width for smaller screen?

Anyways it'd be nice to have this option available rather than just zoom and font size options via Bixby routines
I doubt Samsung will listen to you. will not waste effort to add codes to cater to this.

I noticed this bug while using my ZF3 at church the other day. I took a pic of it. Anyone else have this?
20211010_095235.jpg

Tetsuomugi

Jan 11, 2013
Awesome stuff the more this thread gets hits the more eyes we can get on it and hopefully some solutions or even better a dev might be able to help us out.

Reactions: teknowiz23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I noticed this bug while using my ZF3 at church the other day. I took a pic of it. Anyone else have this?
    20211010_095235.jpg
    I will be posting bugs and maybe you too just so that we can compile them and maybe we can solve them using the reply functions or something.

Here are mine:

Reacting doesn't work right on Facebook it'll being up the options but I have to take my finger off and tap on the reaction I want.

Spire mobile banking app only in landscape

Commenity good sam's credit card log in refreshes when tapping username or password fields (tested on edge and Samsung internet both using desktop and mobile site) only when I use outer screen did it work. I didn't try chrome cause I've been trying to oust chrome.

YouTube randomly launches in multivideo or regular mobile version displaying only one video spread across screen.

Log in button on xda doesn't function on edge only on chrome. Which is what I'm using to post this.

If you got answers or resolutions lmk. If you got bugs post em .
    I think your finger activated the bottom home/back gesture. You can turn on the gesture guide so there is more offset from bottom so less accidentally activation.
    Awesome stuff the more this thread gets hits the more eyes we can get on it and hopefully some solutions or even better a dev might be able to help us out.