• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Build Android problem with androideabi

Search This thread

alexbeznosov

Apr 28, 2012
Hello everyone!
I am trying to build CyanogenMod 12 for Motorola Milestone 2. I have downloaded CM12 and built a tree of device. When I run build I get error:
Bash:
target thumb C++: libvold <= system/vold/VoldCommand.cpp
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: ": No such file or directory
target thumb C++: libvold <= system/vold/NetlinkManager.cpp
make: *** [build/core/binary.mk:616: /home/bars/e/working_directory/out/target/product/milestone2/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libvold_intermediates/VoldCommand.o] Ошибка 1
make: *** Ожидание завершения заданий…
make: *** [build/core/binary.mk:616: /home/bars/e/working_directory/out/target/product/milestone2/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libvold_intermediates/NetlinkManager.o] Ошибка 1
target thumb C++: libvold <= system/vold/NetlinkHandler.cpp
make: *** [build/core/binary.mk:616: /home/bars/e/working_directory/out/target/product/milestone2/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libvold_intermediates/NetlinkHandler.o] Ошибка 1

#### make failed to build some targets (03:04 (mm:ss)) ####
Help me please! I can't understand what I need do. Sorry for my English.

smdev

Jun 23, 2021
I'm not 100% sure about CyanogenMod, but on AOSP builds you have to set CROSS_COMPILE.

Try setting CROSS_COMPILE to the full path to the the gcc prebuilt from AOSP. Or your distro may have one that's compatable. You can try installing gcc/g++ from you package manager and then setting CROSS_COMPILE to that.