(BUILD) MIUI-HD2-Beta5-STABLE-ENGLISH-michyprima's R11+AXI (9/30/2010)

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Hey guys I got something special for you. Thanks to the hard work of sarcastillo, we now have a working VERY BETA build of MIUI for the HD2.

Please note: This is BETA like SUPER BETA. Not a daily driver, just for fun. If your phone explodes.... not it.

What doesn't work:

*Camera (force close city)
*Settings (also force close city)
*adb access no workie either (so no logcat lol)

I'm posting this so you guys can get your paws on it and try it out. If you get something working that wasn't before PM me or gchat me (infinitybiff(at)gmail.com) and I'll get it worked out.

Download: BETA1 here
I will give it a go and let you know downloading...

Buster3616

Apr 22, 2007
Tampa
Cyanogen liked it. He had some back and fourth with the developers of the original MIUI rom. He mentioned possibly collaborating with them in the future.

I'd love to see this UI with some cyanogen love. I wonder what apks we can use/port in the meantime...

Last edited:

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
anyone else getting a rootfs error?
edit failed to find rootfs
edit again
removed all files from folder and placed on root now loading and testing
3g is not working in this release either, and there is a hard freeze at first...
so far so good
3g is working after a few resets my android settings work too..

Last edited:

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Yea I finally saw it I will edit it later. Its quite fast and stable. Volume is low though...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Carliz89

Jun 15, 2010
you know what I think about this android rom......AWESOMENESS!!!!! I cant wait till its in fully engrish :D

Also, has anybody else change the DPI or lcd density thing, it makes somethings display weird when you have the usb plugged in and on the lock screen when you slide up you can see the green light like half way displayed

Last edited:

pongster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2005
Quezon City
www.facebook.com
you know what I think about this android rom......AWESOMENESS!!!!! I cant wait till its in fully engrish :D

Also, has anybody else change the DPI or lcd density thing, it makes somethings display weird when you have the usb plugged in and on the lock screen when you slide up you can see the green light like half way displayed
don't change the dpi by the way... it FC's the launcher... not sure why as there is no logcat atm. :)