• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Build NMJ20D

Search This thread

ph33rtehgd

Jan 20, 2012
I don't have measurements to backup the "feeling" however I'm now getting worse reception at home than the past few days. Fluctuating between -100 and -120 dBm on LTE/LTE+. I think the answer is no, but is there anyway to downgrade back to 81C to test out the difference?

Sam_11

Oct 18, 2012
Cologne
how long does the update take? It´s running for over 30 minutes now.
I've noticed it in previous updates that they are processed very slowly.

Last edited:

MrWunderbaum

Aug 9, 2010
I already like this phone a lot, but there is still work to be done on the touch responsiveness for me to love it.

With this update the problem with me sometimes having to "click" stuff twice is fixed/improved.

But I still feel that scrolling in apps is studdering and not feeling as smooth as I would love, and my feeling is that this is also related to the digitizer/touch interface.

I'm sure/hope that this can be fixed with future updates. I'd really like to love this piece!

BTW I'm getting sick SOT on this monolith! I'm impressed!

htcnerd1218

Feb 19, 2012
Slightly off topic, but if you unlock and then relock the bootloader to adb sideload, is your boot screen permanently changed?
I wouldn't think so. I know my boot has changed but once you lock it.. it should be back to normal.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

how long does the update take? It´s running for over 30 minutes now.
I've noticed it in previous updates that they are processed very slowly.
Sideloaded mine in 10 min

TheTruthKC

Nov 5, 2013
Nicobelic figured out what was causing the random freezes/lockups. If you touch the fingerprint sensor while interacting with the screen it causes the phone to hang until you let go.
I wonder if all the missed taps or gestures were from me having my finger on the sensor in the past. I'm going to make sure I'm not touching the sensor. In my testing.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

going_home

Oct 2, 2010
Tampa
Just got a call from someone in my contacts but only the number came up on the screen, not the name like before the update, wierd.

Also what do you guys mean fingerprint gestures ?

:confused:

Top Liked Posts