Buildbot for Developers

Search This thread

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
Hello guys,
I develop ReVolt ROM for 5 devices, I9100, I9100G, I9300, N7000, Mako ..... The thing is, I was looking for a build bot so it would make it easier for me to build .... For one build to finish on my computer, it takes 190 MINUTES !!! So to build for 5 DEVICES, it takes almost 39.3 Hours for a full set of builds !!!!!!
I was looking for a build bot, but I can't find anything .. Can anybody tell me where i can find one who offers something like that ???
Thanks in advance,
Johnhany97

shimp208

Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
Can you provide another Buildbot ?? They only accept team admissions but I work alone :( Can anybody please help ??

I would recommend taking a look at the TRAC build bot, it doesn't require you to have a team. You can find more information about it from here. Also if you want to look at the documentation for it to get an idea of how to use it and what it involves I would suggest taking a look at the official documentation.

Reactions: johnhany97

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
I would recommend taking a look at the TRAC build bot, it doesn't require you to have a team. You can find more information about it from here. Also if you want to look at the documentation for it to get an idea of how to use it and what it involves I would suggest taking a look at the official documentation.

I know it, tried it ... but It never worked properly with me even after following the steps .... Like, I know goo.im provide something like that .... But they don't accept anyone .....

shimp208

Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
I know it, tried it ... but It never worked properly with me even after following the steps .... Like, I know goo.im provide something like that .... But they don't accept anyone .....

Another thing that I found is a shell script that automatically builds Android ROM's from there source directories, you can find more information about it here. Also I think one the reasons you may not have been able to get build bot to work right is because you must add in repo support which Android relies on, as mentioned in this article.

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
Another thing that I found is a shell script that automatically builds Android ROM's from there source directories, you can find more information about it here. Also I think one the reasons you may not have been able to get build bot to work right is because you must add in repo support which Android relies on, as mentioned in this article.

l have my own scripts ready and everything, all I need is to find a buildbot for Android devs..... I also think that XDA offers some for Recognized Developers ... Not so sure about that ..

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone