Built for Bluestacks (initially)

Search This thread
A buddy of mine needed me to build him a working PC out of 3 different machines: Dell Optiplex, Compaq Presario, and a cheapo eMachines. My payment was the leftovers :sneaky:. Out of the mess I was able to build his computer, plus assemble one for myself: he got the eMachines and I kept the Dell and Compaq, which also works:geek:, since he only wanted one decent PC.
  • Optiplex 790 mini tower
  • 3.1 GHz intel i5-2400 quad core
  • 7 GB RAM
  • Seagate 250 GB HDD (later upgraded to 500 GB SSD)
  • Additional 500 GB and 160 GB HDDs for storage (all drives SATA)
  • Onboard intel Graphics (later upgraded to nVidia Quadro 600 1024 MB dual display with 1 DVI [adapted into VGA] and 1 DisplayPort [adapted into HDMI] { I dropped the ball on port types, forgot to even look at what I was buying o_O})
  • 2.4/5 GHz dual band wifi network card w/ dual antennas
  • ATI USB Media Remote
  • Windows 7 Professional
I currently have 3 pointing devices connected: Logitech Trackball mouse, Monoprice Pen Tablet, and Microsoft Mouse / keyboard combo. I occasionally have a small hanheld trackball mouse attached, and an Apple USB keyboard with 2 USB ports, (like I should need more, the tower has 10 built-in USB ports already.)

Last edited:
Reactions: strongst

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A buddy of mine needed me to build him a working PC out of 3 different machines: Dell Optiplex, Compaq Presario, and a cheapo eMachines. My payment was the leftovers :sneaky:. Out of the mess I was able to build his computer, plus assemble one for myself: he got the eMachines and I kept the Dell and Compaq, which also works:geek:, since he only wanted one decent PC.
    • Optiplex 790 mini tower
    • 3.1 GHz intel i5-2400 quad core
    • 7 GB RAM
    • Seagate 250 GB HDD (later upgraded to 500 GB SSD)
    • Additional 500 GB and 160 GB HDDs for storage (all drives SATA)
    • Onboard intel Graphics (later upgraded to nVidia Quadro 600 1024 MB dual display with 1 DVI [adapted into VGA] and 1 DisplayPort [adapted into HDMI] { I dropped the ball on port types, forgot to even look at what I was buying o_O})
    • 2.4/5 GHz dual band wifi network card w/ dual antennas
    • ATI USB Media Remote
    • Windows 7 Professional
    I currently have 3 pointing devices connected: Logitech Trackball mouse, Monoprice Pen Tablet, and Microsoft Mouse / keyboard combo. I occasionally have a small hanheld trackball mouse attached, and an Apple USB keyboard with 2 USB ports, (like I should need more, the tower has 10 built-in USB ports already.)