Bulk / Mass SMS Sender

Search This thread

nghozzi

Aug 9, 2010
Sousse
Hi everybody,
In my business, I have many clients that I want to contact by SMS INDIVIDUALLY (not group message) to send important updates.
I searched and tried for weeks many of the apps out there and none was satisfying:
1/ Import numbers from Excel Sheet
2/ Accept pasted numbers separated by semi-colon ";"
3/ Have delivery reports
4/ Preferably, SMS will be sent with adjustable time intervals.
5/ Ideally, it would allow SMS templates with names and other fields inserted automatically...

I need 1 or 2, at least one of these options. Options 4 and 5 are a plus but not necessary.
Do anyone of you have an idea of any app or Computer software that can do this using one's operator, and not a third party SMS system ??
cheers...

nghozzi

Aug 9, 2010
Sousse
Have you tried using services such as BulkSMS and SendPulse? They might fit your needs.

Thank you for your reply.
Well , I have a very good deal with my operator for SMS messages (around 0.15 €) which I think will be difficult to beat for my country (Tunisia) !
That's why, what I really need is an app which uses my carrier to send SMS messages...
:)

joegege

Apr 30, 2019
Guangzhou
freetextsms.net
FreeTextSMS Web Bulk SMS Solution deserves your try

In fact, bulk sms or similar sms apps are permitted on Google Play.
This kind of app is not easy to be uploaded to Google Play because of Google Play's strict spam policy.
So I suggest you to try it from XDA Labs: https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.joege.freetextsms
Any question or problem, you may catch me through my signature.

Short introduction:
----
FreeTextSMS.net Web SMS Solution is a tool that will allow us to read and answer any SMS we have received on our mobile phone from the operator of any computer.

Using FreeTextSMS.Net Web SMS Solution will be really easy even for users who are not too familiar with this type of process. The first step will be to create a personal account on your website, after which we will only have to scan with the camera of our mobile phone the QR code that appears on the screen of our computer. This will automatically open an interface from which we will have access to the entire SMS system of our Android device and from which we can read and respond to any text message.

One of the most interesting features of FreeTextSMS.Net Web SMS Solution is the fact that it allows us to program the date and time of departure of any SMS, an option that will be very useful especially in the workplace.

No one has any idea?

denvarel

Feb 12, 2010
FreeTextSMS Web Bulk SMS Solution is a bad idea. It has limitation like 3 groups and 5 members/group for the free version.

D

Deleted member 1890170

@nghozzi

So you ask for developing a custom messenger with some interesting features

My 2 cents:

If you're on a Windows computer then you can create a Windows command script that does most of the features requested. :D

The heart of such a script would be utilizing Android's built-in standard messenger via ADB

Examples:

Android 5 and older (here Android 4):
Code:
adb shell service call isms 5 s16 "com.android.mms" s16 "+01234567890" s16 "+01000000000" s16 "Hello world !" i32 0 i32 0

Android 6 and later (here Android 9):
Code:
adb shell service call isms 7 i32 0 s16 "com.android.mms.service" s16 "+1234567890" s16 "null" s16 "'Hey you !'" s16 "null" s16 "null"