• If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.
  • Nearly there! Migration cleanup is mostly done. There are about 6k posts left to import, a few forum redirects to make, and minor details. All the heavy lifting is done. Would love to hear feedback over at this thread!

[BULLHEAD][10.0] PixelExperience [OFFICIAL][VoLTE][2020-10-16]

loochek

Feb 17, 2019
ROM is incredibly fast! Especially if compared with slow Pie gestures. But wifi hotspot is not working and Youtube videos is often totally black

Last edited:

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
Untill this rom was released, Topjohnwu didn't have an A only device to bug the Android Q issues. Now that rom is released he can test and implement a only SAR support in Android 10 with Magisk. I'm not sure how long it'll take him, but he's been pretty fast in adding new device support in the past.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs

Reactions: osm0sis and Josh

akhilsk23

Jan 8, 2017
Hi, I've been trying to flash this rom, but after it booting up, the setup seems to crash continuously like pop-up messages come such as Google Framework stops responding or Digital Wellbeing stops responding. Could someone provide a solution to this? Thanks!

JenniferA

Sep 18, 2019
Stockholm
Hi, I've been trying to flash this rom, but after it booting up, the setup seems to crash continuously like pop-up messages come such as Google Framework stops responding or Digital Wellbeing stops responding. Could someone provide a solution to this? Thanks!
Yes, read the actual installation instructions and follow them.

loochek

Feb 17, 2019
Youtube is working pretty bad. 1080p isn't available, videos takes longer to load than on pie, totally black videos are present also
But instant apps working unlike pie

JenniferA

Sep 18, 2019
Stockholm
I've done the flashing process as instructed, yet the same issue occurs. Is there any other solution?
Well, then I have no idea. The problems you're experiencing usually happens when you just wipe data rather than formatting the entire internal storage/data partition but obviously you have already done that.

Skickat från min Nexus 5X via Tapatalk

Reactions: akhilsk23

kieni111

Mar 16, 2019
Installing

I switched several times the ROM for my Nexus 5x and my solution to this problem was to going back to stock (start it and check for updates) and then installing the custom ROM - in my case this helped two times. Also consider updating TWRP if you are not on the latest version.

Due to the policy of XDA i cant post the links, what is annoying.

Good luck!

higorhi

Jun 3, 2019
I've done the full data wipe, and then flashed the ROM. It does seem to work okay except that the phone keeps soft rebooting at very small intervals (2-3 min), and so I can't even get through the initial configuration. What could I have done wrong? Or could this just be my Nexus 5x getting old and crabby?

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone