Question But with Android 13 and One UI 5 wasn't Samsung DEX supposed to offer 4K's resolution?

Search This thread

pupido

Apr 9, 2015
I finally upgraded my Fold 4 to android 13.
I had read that with android 13 Samsung Dex was supposed to natively offer 4K's resolution.
So, I tried connecting my fold 4, either wirelessly or USB, to my notebook with 4K's screen. However, I saw that the resolution is locked to FHD! Even selecting the Multistar's module item that allows extending the resolution of external screens.
Have any of you been able to use Dex in 4K?

Joe G.

Sep 28, 2021
Well if that helps i do get 4k resolution now when connected via usb-c to my monitor.
Sadly, i just noticed that the touchpad of my HP lapdock since fold got A13 does not work at all anymore.

Reactions: pupido

pupido

Apr 9, 2015
Well if that helps i do get 4k resolution now when connected via usb-c to my monitor.
Sadly, i just noticed that the touchpad of my HP lapdock since fold got A13 does not work at all anymore.

How did you manage to change the resolution of Samsung Dex?
It does not allow me to change the resolution even if I connect to my notebook with a 4K's screen via a usb-c cable and after activating the Multistar module entry.

Nat.smith26

Dec 3, 2020
Just tried and it works.

You should try another cable or another screen. IMHO something isn't 4K material.

jennyrocket

Dec 29, 2017
How did you manage to change the resolution of Samsung Dex?
It does not allow me to change the resolution even if I connect to my notebook with a 4K's screen via a usb-c cable and after activating the Multistar module entry.
Try to connect your Fold directly to your 4k monitor using usb-c. Should work in 4k then.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.