Button Mapper (remap Bixby and other buttons)

Search This thread

hackercelik

Apr 4, 2015
İSTANBUL
Please explain what is not running
bixby button is not running.
app that I have been using for a long time. I am doing the installation without any errors. but after the update on my phone, the bixby button stopped working. i did everything including resetting my phone. I guess it's a problem caused by the android update. I would be very glad if you can update the application. I use it very fondly. if the app works again I'll donate :)
Note: hardware also has no errors. I tested the bixby key

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
bixby button is not running.
app that I have been using for a long time. I am doing the installation without any errors. but after the update on my phone, the bixby button stopped working. i did everything including resetting my phone. I guess it's a problem caused by the android update. I would be very glad if you can update the application. I use it very fondly. if the app works again I'll donate :)
Note: hardware also has no errors. I tested the bixby key
Make sure you have version 2.54, it was updated to work with Android 11.

Reactions: hackercelik

hackercelik

Apr 4, 2015
İSTANBUL
Make sure you have version 2.54, it was updated to work with Android 11.

unfortunately my device will not receive android 11 update. Now the most up-to-date version is android 9. Button mapper application version 1.51 appears in the store.

Screenshot_20210309-014858_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20210303-235535_Google Play Store.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Button Mapper on the Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.homebutton&hl=en

If your device is rooted, you have complete ability to remap the Bixby Button. You can disable the Bixby assistant, it does not need to be enabled for this to work. There are no compromises with this method. You can get rid of Bixby and program whatever single, double and long press actions you want.

If your device is not rooted, you can still remap Bixby using an experimental method. This method also works with Bixby disabled, and will allow you to map whatever actions you like to a single press or long press. It requires running a command in adb shell once. After this, the Bixby button can be remapped with Button Mapper. A slight inconvenience, but it works.

If you don't like the stuttering that occurs on Samsung devices with certain Accessibility features enabled, got to Advanced Options and select "Remap Bixby only"

The application was not fully functional without the pro version. now it is! You got hold of money and run away.
    groom be it.

Yes, I've quit my job, paid all my debts and now live in a gold-plated mansion on my very own tropical island. All thanks to Button Mapper! You should really get to work on your own app.
    What do you say, smells of the beggar! Why are you asking for money? You say you have nothing to take, yet they! I do not like liars! My money worked, are they worthless? What a bastard!

I think you're confused. You can remap all the buttons on this phone for free (i.e. without the pro version). How is that begging?

And besides, why shouldn't I make a few dollars for my efforts? Do you know how many hours I put into developing this? Do you know how many users I have to deal with every day? This is not easy money. The vast majority of app developers are not rich. The money I make from this app doesn't even cover my student loan payment. If I were a rational person, I would not spend so much time on this. I would spend it on something much more lucrative, in a field where people are not disparaged for asking a small price for their work.
    Anyways...I apologize for the OT. Tonight I'm working on the next update, hoping to push it to the Play Store before I go to bed.
    @flar2

Um.. just read @Borfas idiotic comments and wanted to say how much I've appreciated your work across many devices over the years. Undoubtedly android royalty and shouldn't be spoken to like that.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone