Question Buy or Not

Search This thread

pro4ever

Jan 9, 2012
Was a huge oneplus fan from 1 all the way up oneplus 8. Then went to s21 ultra for a year. Started to get bored now and looking at the 10 pro. What you guys think yes or no. Have I missed anything the os?

HessNL

Yeah you missed that you after root don't have zram because they changed it to the new style with ram expension and you can't get it back unless you have a module for zram i think but i didn't try it out yet i wanted to do that someday when I get bored 🤣 and when i want a higher antutu score but the kernel is something what i haven't seen before in stock android you don't get throttled but you get underclocked to keep performance and to cool down but anything what you change in the kernel ain't nice to have I'm still trying to figure it out but for now if you leave if stock it's a pretty good device but that's my opinion

Reactions: kouzelnik3

adnan.makarevic

Nov 9, 2009
OnePlus 10 Pro
Was a huge oneplus fan from 1 all the way up oneplus 8. Then went to s21 ultra for a year. Started to get bored now and looking at the 10 pro. What you guys think yes or no. Have I missed anything the os?
I'm happy with the device.. Have the Extreme Panda White Edition, with EU ROM, A13. For me, everything is working like expected. Of course, there are some little bugs and glitches, which should be fixed with updates.. But to be honest and fair, which product didn't had issues at their initial launch? See Google Pixel 6 / Pro line..

I like the photos, and I'm sure, they are going to be better after few updates too, see Pro 9.. Also, with 5h SoT, 120Hz, QHD resolution and High Performance Mode, I'm OK with.

I know that out there are users with some performance, heating and battery issue, but luckly, I'm not one of them. So from my POV, I would buy it again..

IMG20220521211736.jpg

IMG20220521211814.jpg

IMG20220521212106.jpg

IMG20220521212137.jpg

IMG20220521212201.jpg

IMG20220522162837.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-22-11-27-33-04_0ba066473b79d6e213a1f6f52505e2ee_1.jpg

adnan.makarevic

Nov 9, 2009
OnePlus 10 Pro
Considering that oneplus 10 pro price is 50% of s22 ultra, I believe its good alternative.
There are so many ohter things which I would preffer on 10 Pro instead of S22 Ultra:

- Ultra fast wire charging
- Super fast wireless charging
- An close Android stock UI
- Less Bloatware
- Dev. like root or custom ROMs

I agree, currently S22 have better pics then 10 Pro, but I'm absolutely sure that 10 Pro will make noticable steps forward with updates, the same was with 9 Pro.

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi

pro4ever

if you want/ can wait few months for 10 Ultra.
I just ordered my 10 Pro with 600 Euro from a sales forum in my country. Full box. Black color, just like my 9 Pro. European version. The seller don't like Oneplus phones/software... good for me! 👌
👍

Last edited:

moldovanos

Sep 30, 2012
I love mine OP 10 pro bought in US with Oxygen. Zero problems. Switched from Pixel 6. Really don't understand why people are voting against, I have no complaints

Reactions: marko94

g96818

Dec 27, 2014
I love mine OP 10 pro bought in US with Oxygen. Zero problems. Switched from Pixel 6. Really don't understand why people are voting against, I have no complaints
The phone specs may be good, but the service has been progressively worsening since the 7T. 8T is arguably ok since it was still possible to use the unbrick tools. The service for and roms for anything after has been ****. The founder left oneplus and now it's just a corporate shill pretending to be a flagship killer phone manufacturer.

Reactions: Aldonski

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
As an Android phone I like it..

The hardware is superb, battery life is insane..

The only thing missing at the moment is some custom ROMs and the MSM tool which apparently you can sidestep with fastboot enhance although I do not see a guide for it, there is a downgrade firmware so that could work too..

Overall I'd pick either the 10 pro or maybe the next pixel pro.

jab5555

Sep 13, 2012
OnePlus 9
I wouldn't get the 10 pro it's to compromised , wait for op10 ultra , definitely not a Samsung (exynos) .

marko94

Jul 28, 2012
Zagreb
OnePlus 10 Pro
I was OP fan from op5. Than after OP9pro I wanted to try Samsung, and I got S22+ ( Exynos, that is only available in EU). But after 3 months, I am trying to sell this ****. From battery, performance, even camera I am not satisfied. Support is not helpful, service also. I think I will go back to OP 10 pro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm happy with the device.. Have the Extreme Panda White Edition, with EU ROM, A13. For me, everything is working like expected. Of course, there are some little bugs and glitches, which should be fixed with updates.. But to be honest and fair, which product didn't had issues at their initial launch? See Google Pixel 6 / Pro line..

I like the photos, and I'm sure, they are going to be better after few updates too, see Pro 9.. Also, with 5h SoT, 120Hz, QHD resolution and High Performance Mode, I'm OK with.

I know that out there are users with some performance, heating and battery issue, but luckly, I'm not one of them. So from my POV, I would buy it again..

IMG20220521211736.jpg

IMG20220521211814.jpg

IMG20220521212106.jpg

IMG20220521212137.jpg

IMG20220521212201.jpg

IMG20220522162837.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-22-11-27-33-04_0ba066473b79d6e213a1f6f52505e2ee_1.jpg
    Considering that oneplus 10 pro price is 50% of s22 ultra, I believe its good alternative.
    How is OP10 pro in every day usage ? Battery, and heat issue ? I just ordered mine, will have it on Tuesday :)
    Excellent mate.

It can run up to a PS2 emulator which is just mental really.

Battery life I've peaked at over 11 hours SOT.

The OS is functional and feature rich.

Camera has for me been amazing, I'm sure there is a better camera out there but it's not by far, the smooth zooming during videos is almost tv like, super stable as well.

Charging is ridiculous, and I mean literally insane, you can get a full charge in 30 minutes from 0%. You can see the numbers going up real time..

Screen is awesome, 120hz, as is sound.

Comes with a case and fitted screen protector.

I honestly have very few negative things to say about it.

But ...

No macro on the camera.

Strange glitch when jumping out of recent apps.

Portrait to full screen video can split the screen at times.

Touches sometimes don't feel responsive (think this may be the touch rate)

That's pretty much it. I'm sure I've missed good and bad, but that's my takeaway.

Good news is it's all fixable.
    There are so many ohter things which I would preffer on 10 Pro instead of S22 Ultra:

- Ultra fast wire charging
    - Super fast wireless charging
    - An close Android stock UI
    - Less Bloatware
    - Dev. like root or custom ROMs

I agree, currently S22 have better pics then 10 Pro, but I'm absolutely sure that 10 Pro will make noticable steps forward with updates, the same was with 9 Pro.
    Excellent mate.

It can run up to a PS2 emulator which is just mental really.

Battery life I've peaked at over 11 hours SOT.

The OS is functional and feature rich.

Camera has for me been amazing, I'm sure there is a better camera out there but it's not by far, the smooth zooming during videos is almost tv like, super stable as well.

Charging is ridiculous, and I mean literally insane, you can get a full charge in 30 minutes from 0%. You can see the numbers going up real time..

Screen is awesome, 120hz, as is sound.

Comes with a case and fitted screen protector.

I honestly have very few negative things to say about it.

But ...

No macro on the camera.

Strange glitch when jumping out of recent apps.

Portrait to full screen video can split the screen at times.

Touches sometimes don't feel responsive (think this may be the touch rate)

That's pretty much it. I'm sure I've missed good and bad, but that's my takeaway.

Good news is it's all fixable.
    Sounds good. Op never disappointed me . My Op9pro was a beast. I wanted to try something new , bought Samsung S22+, but I sold it after 2 months and now waiting for Op10 pro :) Hope it is a good choice :)