Buying new tablet but need help to choose

Search This thread

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
I deciding on getting one of these tablets and not sure which one is better. Could you also list the pros/cons please?
Toshiba Excite 10. Asus Transformer pad TF 300-T. Ipad 2
Thanks for all help and tips.

wlee15

Jan 19, 2012
The Asus Transformer line of tablets are really the tablets to beat on the Android side. The iPad 2 is good pick if you're well invested in the iOs ecosystem and things like animation and general UI smoothness are well done, but it's much more lockdown than Android.

inferno7799

Oct 13, 2011
Transformer!

I would highly recommend any of the ASUS transformer tablets because ASUS is an excellent company/brand in all products that they make and they truly deliver on their tablets as well.

I personally prefer Android because you can do pretty much anything with it! iOS is meant to "just work", however that means you're VERY limited in what actually can work.

Generally with Android, if you can think it, you can do it (and as cheesy as it sounds, there's usually "an app for that" to make it easier).

ptmax13

Mar 30, 2012
Heraklion
Asus tablets are great, but they all lack the 3G option. Wifi only isn't much of a use when you plan to use your table on the move and everywhere. Consider this before you make your choice...

As for a pc, I wouldn't choose AMD even if it was the only choice.... More than ten years now in computer support, I have seen many ugly sights of AMD machines...