I just noticed that my battery drain is more fast respect One Ui 3.1.
Thanks...I think I had to restart the car and the device to get AA to work properly...all's well so far.1. My AA is working great. Sure I have the occasional connection issues where I just need reinsert the cable - but that's just AA. Can't blame google completely - Car Manufacturer + Samsung are to blame too. And the cable..
2. No Idea. I see 3 dex app packages on my phone - a total of 7.5 MB. Not taking up space, so doesn't bother me. Dex can be handy at times. Just disable dex?
Do you have any google account syncing? How about Google discover and the google app? Are these running too? Here's what I did...I uninstalled the google app, stopped my google account from syncing (using Samsung email for email, and Samsung cloud for contacts sync), and chose Samsung Free for the left screen...After doing this, google play services is far well behaved...
Both: one Google account and Google app (with every permission disabled. I don't want to uninstall it, because could generate FC on launcher).Do you have any google account syncing? How about Google discover and the google app? Are these running too? Here's what I did...I uninstalled the google app, stopped my google account from syncing (using Samsung email for email, and Samsung cloud for contacts sync), and chose Samsung Free for the left screen...After doing this, google play services is far well behaved...
I can't disable sync, without disable it on every account.
Damn 10% daily? That sounds bad. I'm still on BUK8 and Google services does drain the battery quite a bit, but less than that
That is baddd battery life. The s7/s8/s9 all perform better something ain't right.
I'm really considering going back to my p40 pro which is patiently waiting for me in a drawer
|South East Europe||(SEE)||OXM|
|Trinidad and Tobago||(EON)||OXM|
|United Arab Emirates||(LYS)||OXM|
|United Arab Emirates||(XSG)||OXM|
11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
13. Advertising and Income Generation
- Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
- Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
- Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
- Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
- Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.