General FXCL - APR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 8th April

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 8730448

Anyone noticed huge Google play services battery drain on BUKG? After the update it seems to be on the top 2 drainers with more than 10% daily drain.
I just noticed that my battery drain is more fast respect One Ui 3.1.

But I have no idea of which cause that.

In every case it shouldn't be long before Samsung releases the December patches (hopefully with fixes for battery consumption and system fluency).

1. My AA is working great. Sure I have the occasional connection issues where I just need reinsert the cable - but that's just AA. Can't blame google completely - Car Manufacturer + Samsung are to blame too. And the cable..
2. No Idea. I see 3 dex app packages on my phone - a total of 7.5 MB. Not taking up space, so doesn't bother me. Dex can be handy at times. Just disable dex?
Thanks...I think I had to restart the car and the device to get AA to work properly...all's well so far.

• Love
Reactions: imankareem
I just noticed that my battery drain is more fast respect One Ui 3.1.

But I have no idea of which cause that.

In every case it shouldn't be long before Samsung releases the December patches (hopefully with fixes for battery consumption and system fluency).
Do you have any google account syncing? How about Google discover and the google app? Are these running too? Here's what I did...I uninstalled the google app, stopped my google account from syncing (using Samsung email for email, and Samsung cloud for contacts sync), and chose Samsung Free for the left screen...After doing this, google play services is far well behaved...

D

Deleted member 8730448

Do you have any google account syncing? How about Google discover and the google app? Are these running too? Here's what I did...I uninstalled the google app, stopped my google account from syncing (using Samsung email for email, and Samsung cloud for contacts sync), and chose Samsung Free for the left screen...After doing this, google play services is far well behaved...
Both: one Google account and Google app (with every permission disabled. I don't want to uninstall it, because could generate FC on launcher).

D

Deleted member 8730448

How about stopping google sync? I'm sure that will reduce the play services drain...
I can't disable sync, without disable it on every account.

At the end every solution it's a palliative. Better to wait the December update, I don't think much time is missing before the release.

the_alchemis7

Jan 22, 2011
Hope everyone is well,

Has anyone experienced any WiFi issues?
Mine keeps disconnecting or connected without internet.
It connects to the network and within a minute or two it drops and says no internet and goes to 5g.
All other devices at mine are connecting fine.

I've tried factory reset, tried resetting network, cleared cache, disabled switch to data in WiFi>advance, still no joy.
only started after BUKG update

Any ideas?

Last edited:

thanito

Jul 10, 2008

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-192526_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-192526_Device care.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 73

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
Sell your S21/S21+/S21U and get the note 9 if you want great battery life 🤣🤣 2 days usage and 6 hour screen time. I could never get that on my S21U. Maybe back in march when battery was good, but it looks like Samsung are going backwards
I'm really considering going back to my p40 pro which is patiently waiting for me in a drawer 🤣

Reactions: jericho246

alixra

Jan 5, 2016
What's going on here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211206-021205_Geekbench 5.jpg
    Screenshot_20211206-021205_Geekbench 5.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 158

Top Liked Posts