Bye e980✌

Search This thread

fronz

Sep 10, 2006
I'm leaving my LG E980 OGP it's been fun but I've upgraded to the LG G FLEX.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

thugmafia

Jul 11, 2009
dont know why LG decide to put a lesser battery (3000 mah) on a quad HD # at least they could have stick with the (3140 mah) IMHO the battery gonna suck on the G3

fronz

Sep 10, 2006
Sad no 4.4 yet too but the ui is better it's in black. .system settings, txt pop up it's all black cool 4 at night you don't light up the whole room...

zxaz

May 2, 2011
montreal
will problably go for the G3 on the middle of summer....however I hope that we gonna have the 32g/3g of memory in north America.....but something told me that we gonna have only the 16/2g of memory version here.... it just suck since I like the 32g on the g pro

rr93

Sep 21, 2012
That is why I hate LG now and won't probably be returning to it. Even if it is downgrading to class 2, I'll very much prefer desire 816 to any lg phone

nicklefloss

Jun 15, 2010
That is why I hate LG now and won't probably be returning to it. Even if it is downgrading to class 2, I'll very much prefer desire 816 to any lg phone

Man how is the desire 816? Thats a solid phone and it looks and feels like a flag ship...
We are in a great place as Android users, great phones are getting cheaper like one+ one

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm waiting on the G3....

I'd modify "upgraded" to "downgraded".
    G Flex is a fag phone. 6" 720P is a joke and doesn't matter what's in the heart.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone