BYPASS FRP Protection on SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 Plus / S8 edge [LEGIT METHOD]

Search This thread

techeligible3322

Aug 14, 2017
Riyadh
www.techeligible.com
MODERATOR NOTICE: LINKS REMOVED
Per the forum rules, using XDA to promote your own blog is not allowed:
Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.
Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
_________

Remember: This method will work with only G-955F-G950FXXU1AQDA :)

Download Below Software and files in your Computer Desktop/Laptop.
1/ Odin V3.12.3

2/ FRP Remove ADB File*

3/ ADB ENABLED

Drag all software on your PC Desktop.

Enter in DOWNLOAD MODE:

ttt.jpg

there you will have message of "WARNING", so press "Volume UP" key from there to go into Downloading Mode of your galaxy S8 plus and S8 edge.

Connect Your Device with Computer / Laptop:

Extract, install and open "Odin software" to bypass FRP Protection, and after connect your S8 Plus and S8 Edge android device with your PC or Laptop, to make sure its connection is ok, just see inside "ODIN Software", there will be one "O:[COM6]" on the left top side of Odin, same as in below image:

1111.jpg

Now inside "ODIN Software", click on "AP" button, and then give the file location of* "ADB ENABLED.tar"

Adb-enabled-galaxy-S8-Plus.jpg

then click "START" button from odin, and wait till this process finish, on finishing this process, you will have "PASS" green color message on your ODIN top left BOX. ;)

Let your Device Turn on Properly

Once your device turned on properly, now go back to your pc, and right click and extract "FRP Remove ADB File" software on your desktop, remember this software we have downloaded before from top of this post. once extraction finish, go inside extracted folder, and from there

While pressing "Shift key" press "Right Mouse Button" together.

and then you will have right click menu on your computer screen as shown in below image. :)

s3.jpg

After that, from right click menu, you have click on "Open command window here", so you will have a cmd window on your computer screen, now make sure, your mobile is connected to fastboot, for that we have to type in cmd window this below code.

adb devices

after pasting above adb devices code in cmd, you must get your android device detail there, which will make sure that your device is connected to fastboot.

Copy below code one by one, and past into your command prompt cmd:

CODE 1:

adb shell content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1

CODE 2:

adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/

CODE 3:

adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity

s5.jpg

Final Step: Restart your device, after completing above 3 code process, and then you will have initial setup on your S8 Plus and S8 Edge android device, just complete that initial setup, and you are done to bypass FRP Protection from your Galaxy S8 PLUS, Galaxy S8 Edge.

For further: ******

Last edited by a moderator:

skylightcl

Jul 10, 2015
help, my s8 + does not let me install twrp, says error recovery frp lock, and when the flash stock firmware says encryption error, should I flash before G955FXXU1AQDA? I can not find that firmware !! HELP

akkimish13

Apr 2, 2014
Please let me guide for G950U

i have SM G950U i want to bypass a google account i downloaded the Odin and Combination files and when i used to connect my device it detected but while flashing its just get failed after ''Setup Conection"..

please give me proper link and please guid me.. Thanx me advance.

Reactions: rootanoob

tomaasz

Feb 21, 2012
Zabrodzie
I have Oreo (Renovate) but with BL AQL5
I can't fully upgrade firmware to CRC7 because FRP Protection

But I can't also downgrade rom to AQL5 (NOUGAT)
Odin get error when I try flash AQL5 AP and CSC

Have you got any solution for full downgrade to NOUGAT and make BYPASS ?

hightech316

• Jan 27, 2011
    github.com
    I have Oreo (Renovate) but with BL AQL5
    I can't fully upgrade firmware to CRC7 because FRP Protection

But I can't also downgrade rom to AQL5 (NOUGAT)
    Odin get error when I try flash AQL5 AP and CSC

Have you got any solution for full downgrade to NOUGAT and make BYPASS ?

Here is combination file for bootloader version 3 ( Oreo ) . You either on 3 or 4.

https://tx5.androidfilehost.com/dl/...3836283760/COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU3ARD1.zip

I flashed combination file, ADB commands. then factory firmware . No luck. FRP still on.

My SM-G955U does not have "OEM Unlock " Option.

EDIT:

Works . every time I enabled oem mode slider with slider to the enable position but would revert back to disabled. I had to hold down the button for 3 seconds then a smallmenu that displayed radio buttons .

Never ran into this with any other handset.

Last edited:

Overload87

Jan 27, 2014
    Vienna
    www.house-mixes.com
    Bypass Google Account with other launcher

Hy their, my g950F is on Android 7 with Security Patch Level U1 (1) Oktober 2017Patch, and I could bypass old Google Account lock by install 91Launcher and start with other Google Account. But how could I deinstall now the old Account?
    And I can't open Developer Options to OEM unlock or see In Security the Old Samsung Account!

Someone has an idea, I wanted to Try Combination Files. But while the other Launcher is working fine its okay.
    But I Want to Root and install TWRP on the Phone.
    So I want to complete Erase the Old Samsung Account. If I go to Savings & Recovery Options, for Hard Reset aso. I first have to log in again in the old Samsung Account Before I could do anything to erase and Use Normal Google Launcher?

Thanks for all the help

Attachments

• IMG_20190623_105721.jpg
      IMG_20190623_105721.jpg
      223.5 KB · Views: 561
    Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      MODERATOR NOTICE: LINKS REMOVED
      Per the forum rules, using XDA to promote your own blog is not allowed:
      Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.
      Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
      _________

Remember: This method will work with only G-955F-G950FXXU1AQDA :)

Download Below Software and files in your Computer Desktop/Laptop.
      1/ Odin V3.12.3

2/ FRP Remove ADB File*

3/ ADB ENABLED

Drag all software on your PC Desktop.

Enter in DOWNLOAD MODE:

ttt.jpg

there you will have message of "WARNING", so press "Volume UP" key from there to go into Downloading Mode of your galaxy S8 plus and S8 edge.

Connect Your Device with Computer / Laptop:

Extract, install and open "Odin software" to bypass FRP Protection, and after connect your S8 Plus and S8 Edge android device with your PC or Laptop, to make sure its connection is ok, just see inside "ODIN Software", there will be one "O:[COM6]" on the left top side of Odin, same as in below image:

1111.jpg

Now inside "ODIN Software", click on "AP" button, and then give the file location of* "ADB ENABLED.tar"

Adb-enabled-galaxy-S8-Plus.jpg

then click "START" button from odin, and wait till this process finish, on finishing this process, you will have "PASS" green color message on your ODIN top left BOX. ;)

Let your Device Turn on Properly

Once your device turned on properly, now go back to your pc, and right click and extract "FRP Remove ADB File" software on your desktop, remember this software we have downloaded before from top of this post. once extraction finish, go inside extracted folder, and from there

While pressing "Shift key" press "Right Mouse Button" together.

and then you will have right click menu on your computer screen as shown in below image. :)

s3.jpg

After that, from right click menu, you have click on "Open command window here", so you will have a cmd window on your computer screen, now make sure, your mobile is connected to fastboot, for that we have to type in cmd window this below code.

adb devices

after pasting above adb devices code in cmd, you must get your android device detail there, which will make sure that your device is connected to fastboot.

Copy below code one by one, and past into your command prompt cmd:

CODE 1:

adb shell content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1

CODE 2:

adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/

CODE 3:

adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity

s5.jpg

Final Step: Restart your device, after completing above 3 code process, and then you will have initial setup on your S8 Plus and S8 Edge android device, just complete that initial setup, and you are done to bypass FRP Protection from your Galaxy S8 PLUS, Galaxy S8 Edge.

For further: ******
      Please let me guide for G950U

i have SM G950U i want to bypass a google account i downloaded the Odin and Combination files and when i used to connect my device it detected but while flashing its just get failed after ''Setup Conection"..

please give me proper link and please guid me.. Thanx me advance.