Bypass SafetyNet Attestation

Search This thread

Aki-to

Dec 3, 2020
I'm trying to bypass the SafetyNet chore by using MagiskHide and tools like this one.
I have yet to have success.

I have read lots of information about the topic, but most seems irrelevant and obsolete.

I use a custom ROM with Root enabled.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction of solving this issue?

Thank you.

Aki-to

Dec 3, 2020
"Fixed" it by appending `LEGACY_MIFARE_READER=1` to `/system/vendor/etc/libnfc-nci.conf`.

However, this breaks my SIM service. Not sure, how those features are related, but here we are.

Aki-to

Dec 3, 2020
Another reboot seems to have fixed the SIM service issue.

Is this really it? Is the NFC problem really fixed after such a long time?

I cannot believe it.

I will test this for some time, just to be sure....

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
I'm using ArrowOS 12 (ArrowOS 11 before that) and never had problems with SafetyNet.

Using latest Magisk, Zygisk and DenyList enabled. As for modules, I use GPay SQLite Fix and Universal SafetyNet fix. No other fixes or modules were necessary

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-214521_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    Screenshot_20220801-214521_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 11

xSokol

Apr 11, 2022
if it's for banking apps, just check "Google services" on DenyList (first of all click the dots on right upper corner and check system apps). I was fighting that some time ago.
there's no need to install modules or do anything else, just check all apps U need on DenyList but the main app to deny is still "Google Services"

Aki-to

Dec 3, 2020
if it's for banking apps, just check "Google services" on DenyList (first of all click the dots on right upper corner and check system apps). I was fighting that some time ago.

Enabled DenyList, checked Google Play Services and it stays checked. Checking Google Services Framework gets reverted each time I visit DenyList. There is no "Google services".

I found `*.gservices` as a sub-category of Google Services Framework. Disabled. Rebooted several times, after trying out multiple possibilities, but none did work. One time, even basic attestation was broken, which needed another reboot to fix.

Last edited:

xSokol

Apr 11, 2022
no, sorry for my rush, it was about Google Play Services. I have never "denied" Google Services Framework.
what I would do is uninstall modules like "safetynet fix" and reboot to twrp, there's a fix for zygisk, install that one.
then reboot to system, clear all the data of an disobedient app, then go to Magisk DenyList and look for the app, check all services and search for Google Play Services again (I have to check it aftet every reboot somehow).
I just have had similar issue an hour ago with Revolut app because I crashed my system and had to dirty flash what swiped Magisk.
just be patient, it's not hard or complicated work

xSokol

Apr 11, 2022
ok, then..
if You go in TWRP to "advanced" and then to "magisk" (sorry if the name isn't correct, I don't focus on names of options) and there are options like "install magisk 24..." or "uninstall magisk 24...", under that there are fixes, so You should find it, it's under "SafetyNet Fix". You need Zygisk, so get fix for Zygisk.
I was about the app that's not working, if You click on the bar with the name it will show its services. in standard Magisk denies only the main service of an app, but some apps require checking all of them.

Aki-to

Dec 3, 2020
I did not dare to go into TWRP, because I am not absolutely sure if data or storage encryption works perfectly fine with TWRP on Android 11. I don't want to boot into TWRP and have everything encrypted and therefore unusable.

I did so many flashes and some of them had this problem, but I cannot remember if it was because of a failed flash or because it actually did not work.

I also do not want to remove encryption in Android Security Settings every single time I visit TWRP.

Posts like the following also sound very concerning.

xSokol

Apr 11, 2022
there's no need to remove encryption, nothing abiut that.
I just have changed MIUI to 13 today, didn't change anything on TWRP, just installed Magisk from TWRP and checked all the bank apps, GPay and Google Play Services

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It would help if you stated which ROM or Android version you are on...