[C103/6] [STOCK] EUI 5.8.018S ROM for Cool1 Dual

Search This thread

Yash98

Aug 14, 2012
XDA-Developers
leeco_cool1_silver_5_1.jpg

Stock Marshmallow EUI 5.8.018S for Coolpad Cool1 (C103/C106) (msm8974)

Disclaimer
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
 * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this
 * roms before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Always backup your device before flashing any rom/recovery/whatever
 */

Installation instructions
  • Copy ROM to internal storage
  • Flash ROM through recovery (Stock/TWRP)
  • Flash Magisk (if flashed stock ROM through TWRP)

Downloads
Download

Last edited:

ntstatic

Sep 8, 2009
Mumbai
just got cool1 yesterday from ebay.in ..... can you point me to the method used to root the cool1

thanks .

Kaidodal

May 11, 2017
You can upgrade today. Take around 30 minutes due to major changes.

I have been waiting for this JUI version, there is little information so I want to know if the update is automatic? Is it also for the c103 (International India) version? I have root permissions so I need to delete factory to update the O.S.
:confused:

vikas h1999

Aug 31, 2017
i just update my phone eui 5.8 to 5.9 .......
i dont like this ,,,,i want to retrive the previsious eui version that is eui 5.8..
how can i do it

Mani9

Aug 4, 2017
EUI 5.9

I updated my phone to 5.9 Chinese ROM.Now, how can I downgrade to 5.8 Indian rom

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

i just update my phone eui 5.8 to 5.9 .......
i dont like this ,,,,i want to retrive the previsious eui version that is eui 5.8..
how can i do it

So am I facing the same problem,did you know how to revert to 5.8,if you know plz help me how to revert to5.8...

kassana69

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for this. I was on 5.6 and as stable as it was, the camera aperture wasn't able to change and I couldn't update. So far 5.8 is amazing. I won't be changing to anything else.

Only problem is that some apps are not shown on the screen.

Mani9

Aug 4, 2017
EUI 5.9

Thanks for this. I was on 5.6 and as stable as it was, the camera aperture wasn't able to change and I couldn't update. So far 5.8 is amazing. I won't be changing to anything else.

Only problem is that some apps are not shown on the screen.

Could you please tell me how do you revert to 5.6..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    leeco_cool1_silver_5_1.jpg

Stock Marshmallow EUI 5.8.018S for Coolpad Cool1 (C103/C106) (msm8974)

Disclaimer
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
     * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this
     * roms before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Always backup your device before flashing any rom/recovery/whatever
     */

Installation instructions
    • Copy ROM to internal storage
    • Flash ROM through recovery (Stock/TWRP)
    • Flash Magisk (if flashed stock ROM through TWRP)

Downloads
    Download
    Any change log or improvements...
    There is more memory after upgrade. Many small fixes.

Sent from my C106 using Tapatalk
    Sir, please respond it-
    I am using Coolpad cool 1.I had download the file,copy to phone storage,change into update.zip,extart it,upgrade it shows failed and said installation corruped.whether this method correct or wrong,it doesn't suit for my device.and identify what problem.and request to tell the method or any answer.your welcome sir.

For instructions, there you go: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=776801&st=2540#entry61800473
    For the latest JUI firmware, there you go: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=776801&st=20420#entry71764423