C432 oeminfo flash for TWRP

Search This thread

master'

Aug 26, 2010
Reactions: amunarjoh

alexpaok

Aug 23, 2016
Hey guys! please help!
After everything was done I ended up whith "Type password to decrypt storage". I did a factory reset but the problem remains. How can I fix it?
thanks!

aceclift

Nov 11, 2013
Swindon
Hey guys! please help!
After everything was done I ended up whith "Type password to decrypt storage". I did a factory reset but the problem remains. How can I fix it?
thanks!

Reboot into TWRP and click on "Wipe" then click on "Format Data" then re-install cm13 and gapps together at the same time.

Sethide

Sep 12, 2007
Root needed?

The solution to unlock your bootloader (using the official method or dc-unlocker), flash TWRP, flash this zip then reflash the dload file.

Hello,

Do you need to root before flashing oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip ?

Thanks
Edit:
Want to share my experience.
I had EVA-L09C02B127 originally on my UK Vodafone P9.
Updated to EVA-L09C02B132 by force flash.
Then realized I can't go debrand (easily) without updating to C432.
Followed this guide, unlock Bootloader (via official Huawei Website code + SRKTool), install/flash TWRP, flash oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip.
I believe at this point I have lost TWRP and Root(? - please confirme)
I encountered "Type password to decrypt storage" issue so I wiped cache and partition then factory reset.
Now without flashing to dload-huawei-p9-eval09-eva-b136.zip, I have:

Code:
Vendor: hw
and
EVA-L09C432B132

Last edited:

gatling

Aug 28, 2006
Hi there,

can someone please put all the info into a step-by-step guide? All the info in this board is overwhelming and seems to me to be fragmentated for it is very hard for a non-pro like me to follow all this info.

It becomes even harder, because english is not the language i speak very often.

I hope, one of you can help me and all the others, that Have actually EVA-L09C900B182 installed and want to get EVA-L09C432B182 running for updating to Nougat / EMIU 5.

Please excuse my bad english.

Yours

Gatling

isthatxavier

Oct 3, 2014
Do I have to extract everything that is in the zip?

Be warned that debranding your device fully will cause the phone to be wiped so you'll need to backup files first.

When flashing the B136 ROM after you have updated oeminfo, make sure you copy all files and folders to your sdcard.

It should look like this on your SD:

Code:
/dload/UPDATE.APP
/dload/dt/default/update_data_dt_default.app
/dload/hw/eu/update_data_hw_eu.app
/dload/hw/normal/update_data_hw_normal.app

d

If you just flash the UPDATE.APP then you'll end up with a broken /cust partition with incorrect icons, theming not working, etc.

EMUI recovery will flash UPDATE.APP then flash the dt, then hw updates after.

Once booted into Android, open the dialer then dial:

Code:
* # * # 2 8 4 6 5 7 9 # * # *

then tap 3. Network Information Query, Vendor Country Info. If OEMINFO was correctly updated then this will show

Code:

Now open Settings > About Phone. Build should be EVA-L09C432B136

If build is showing C900B136 and vendor country info showing Vodafone, you'll need to do a factory reset.

Should I extract everything in the zip?
If load only installs the update.app how do I install these? Like any other apk?

Code:
/dload/UPDATE.APP 

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Hi there,

can someone please put all the info into a step-by-step guide? All the info in this board is overwhelming and seems to me to be fragmentated for it is very hard for a non-pro like me to follow all this info.

It becomes even harder, because english is not the language i speak very often.

I hope, one of you can help me and all the others, that Have actually EVA-L09C900B182 installed and want to get EVA-L09C432B182 running for updating to Nougat / EMIU 5.

Please excuse my bad english.

Yours

Gatling

1. Unlock boot loader
2. Flash recovery
3. Root
4. Flash OIM info
5. Flash New Rom via load

cbgti

May 30, 2009
I recently posted the B136 EVA-L09 dload file in this topic, which a number of people are using to de-brand their UK devices on operators such as Vodafone.

If you do so, you end up on C900, which is a cross-flash version, which isn't safetynet certified (no Android Pay compatibility).

The solution to unlock your bootloader (using the official method or dc-unlocker), flash TWRP, flash this zip then reflash the dload file.

You'll then be on C432B136 and safetynet friendly.
  • oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip - DOWNLOAD - MD5: f5b757f76f99e9c50555a6616802c41e
Enjoy! :)

P

Now my P9 is under C530B127 (Bouygues, French provider). It's a stock Rom Android 6.0 / EMUI 4.1.2.
After unlocking my Bootloader and installing TWRP, can I flash the "oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip" given upper or it's only for C900 ?

Previously, I changed my CustomBin and OemInfo with the SRK Tools, but I didn't received any Nougat update...
I was like just the number of the build number displayed has changed, but not for the real.

Did I made a mistake?

Addymore

Aug 26, 2011
Kigali
Xiaomi Poco F3
I recently posted the B136 EVA-L09 dload file in this topic, which a number of people are using to de-brand their UK devices on operators such as Vodafone.

If you do so, you end up on C900, which is a cross-flash version, which isn't safetynet certified (no Android Pay compatibility).

oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip - DOWNLOAD - MD5: f5b757f76f99e9c50555a6616802c41e

P
@paulobrien can u do a flashable zip for oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval19-c432? Thx

k4fari

Jan 24, 2017
Haripur
Hi
I am a newbie here, dont know much about phones. I just got a P9 , it was EVA-L09C900B136, and i decided to update my P9 to EMUI 5.0 (i mean nougat) i tried many update.app by dload on sdcard but always fail, then i started to read this forum and i spent 2 days to understand what i shall have to do with my P9 EVA-L09C900B136, so i come across to this thread and i used SRK tool to
Unlock bootloader
Twrp recovery
root
oem and cust change to c432
return to stock recovery
all these were done successfully, now my fone shows EVA-C432B136, but i am still unable to STOCK ROM EVA-C432B136 via dload method update , no OTA in the Updater , i have tried many version of Nougat like EVA-C432B182 ,Eva-C432B322, 360, 361 via dload but my Phone stuck at EMUI update 5% and show message "Software install failed !
Failed to check the update package
please download the package again."
Reboot system now, i am hell tired and tense that what i am doing wrong. Please guide and Help
Regards

ken218

Oct 13, 2010
London
Hi
I am a newbie here, dont know much about phones. I just got a P9 , it was EVA-L09C900B136, and i decided to update my P9 to EMUI 5.0 (i mean nougat) i tried many update.app by dload on sdcard but always fail, then i started to read this forum and i spent 2 days to understand what i shall have to do with my P9 EVA-L09C900B136, so i come across to this thread and i used SRK tool to
Unlock bootloader
Twrp recovery
root
oem and cust change to c432
return to stock recovery
all these were done successfully, now my fone shows EVA-C432B136, but i am still unable to STOCK ROM EVA-C432B136 via dload method update , no OTA in the Updater , i have tried many version of Nougat like EVA-C432B182 ,Eva-C432B322, 360, 361 via dload but my Phone stuck at EMUI update 5% and show message "Software install failed !
Failed to check the update package
please download the package again."
Reboot system now, i am hell tired and tense that what i am doing wrong. Please guide and Help
Regards

My P9 was cust C40, and I had issue with TWRP recovery provided in SRK tool. So I to flash TWRP manually using recovery downloaded from TWRP site.
From there on, flash oeminfo in TWRP, and dload to B136 uploaded to Paul. Then the phone updates itself to B166 and B182.

tatoone

Oct 14, 2007
Hi, it's possible to have OEMINFO zip for return to EVA-L09C150?

It would be useful in case of a warranty claim.

Thanks.

Zeeeze

Sep 17, 2017
Could someone reupload the oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip? Unavailable on the server...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

• oeminfo-huawei-p9-eval09-c432.zip - DOWNLOAD - MD5: f5b757f76f99e9c50555a6616802c41e

P
    Be warned that debranding your device fully will cause the phone to be wiped so you'll need to backup files first.

When flashing the B136 ROM after you have updated oeminfo, make sure you copy all files and folders to your sdcard.

It should look like this on your SD:

Code:
    /dload/UPDATE.APP

If you just flash the UPDATE.APP then you'll end up with a broken /cust partition with incorrect icons, theming not working, etc.

EMUI recovery will flash UPDATE.APP then flash the dt, then hw updates after.

Once booted into Android, open the dialer then dial:

Code:
    * # * # 2 8 4 6 5 7 9 # * # *

then tap 3. Network Information Query, Vendor Country Info. If OEMINFO was correctly updated then this will show

Code:

Now open Settings > About Phone. Build should be EVA-L09C432B136

If build is showing C900B136 and vendor country info showing Vodafone, you'll need to do a factory reset.
    Do we definitely get OTA updates, please can someone confirm?
    Yes
    before C900b136, after c432b136
    u cannot have two sim cards on single sim model....
    Not tru, most singelsim Huawei phones can be debranded to dualsim the hardware supports it. U need to change oeminfo and flash L19 Firmware, then u need a dualsim tray to use 2 simcard.
    U can check FunkyHuawei that it is possible.

Sent from my LON-L29 using XDA Labs