[CAB][22-Feb-2010] Smaller HTC Menus

Search This thread

clotet_htc

Apr 8, 2009
Barcelona
Hi,

I have Manila 2.1.19212517.0 WM6.5.5 (SYS 23529) ROM, with HTC Menus 1.1 (scroll bar).

Which CAB should I install?

HTCMenus_1.1, HTCMenus_1.1_Updated, Manila_2.1 or just modify the registry keys stated in the firs post??

:confused:

Isotopes

Aug 3, 2007
@ Co0kieMonster

Smaller Manila Menus no more works correct with the new Manila Version 2.5.2012xxxx. :mad:
Any plans for a new version.

thx

etoy

Dec 21, 2009
hi co0kie. i know you're very busy with your awesome hometab mod,but i hope you'll release a fix for htc small menus on vga manila 2.5.2012 like you already did with manila small menus of 20xx. the menu version is 1.0 but it's slightly mis-aligned now,the rounded edges are missing. i'll post a couple of screenshots in a while!

Last edited:

etoy

Dec 21, 2009

that's how the htc smallmenu 1.0 looks on VGA sense 2.5.2012

can you fix that,please? or at least tell how to do it by myself.

many thanks!

etoy

Dec 21, 2009
ok,seems there's no hope for that. i downgraded the menu enhancement to 1.0.1919 and now it works fine with the old 1.0 small menus even with sense 2.5.2012! thanks to mkucuksari for the advise.

cybermaus

Dec 6, 2008
Earth
www.campingtiveden.se
Hi Co0kieMonster

thanks for keeping this this up to date after I got distracted by other things. Saved me a lot of rework now I re-flashed my device again (after a long time of keeping it as a working phone). I noticed the 1.1 version has a lot of extra registry values, I would not have liked to have to go through that again manually. I would have like some mention on the first post though.

Co0kieMonster

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Hi Co0kieMonster

thanks for keeping this this up to date after I got distracted by other things. Saved me a lot of rework now I re-flashed my device again (after a long time of keeping it as a working phone). I noticed the 1.1 version has a lot of extra registry values, I would not have liked to have to go through that again manually. I would have like some mention on the first post though.

Sorry about that. My bad. I've added it to the first post.

clickclickpc

May 7, 2008
@errorka: No. I think the display speed is hardcoded in the menus. Or at least I haven't found any way to change it.

For the problems on the Diamond and Touch Pro:
I have been doing some research and it looks like there are two versions of HTC's Menu Enhancement floating around for these phones. So I've made two different fixes.

@nemoid: I think you have type 1 so download the attached VGAfix_type1.zip, unzip it and import MediumVGAfix_type1.reg to registry.

@mackam and Sim-X: You might have type2, download type2.zip and import the Small or Medium .reg file depending on which version you installed.

If that doesn't work try the other type. Hopefully one of these will work.

Edit: Forgot to mention, soft reset after importing to registry.
Edit2: The attached archives now include fix for extra small menus.

FYI, VGAfix_type2.zip works with HTC Menus 1.0 within 23557 VGA.

pgonza02

Apr 1, 2008
Miami, FL
Checkmarks on Manila Menus

Hi,
I installed the Small Menus for Manila 2.5 but all of the menu items now show checkmarks next to them.

See screenshot attached.

Any ideas?

Thanks.