[CAB][22-Feb-2010] Smaller HTC Menus

Search This thread

farokh

Jun 6, 2008
Pilsen
Does not work

Does not work for me even after Softreset. Tested both 1.0 and 1.1 versions @ my Xperia X1 - WM6.5.5 and nothing changes.
Any tips? I would really like to make this tweak functional, because big menus have always been annoying me on WM 6.5 and 6.5.x.
Thanx in advance

MonacoHias

Dec 1, 2007
Yeesss, It is working now :) Thanks for the post, I did not notice it. So as summary ; First install "HTCMenusSmall.cab" and try "VGAfix_type1.zip" and "VGAfix_type2.zip". For me "Type1" is worked.

During the test, I made new cabs, combination of "HTCMenusSmall.cab" with "Type1" ( HTCMenus 1.0_VGA_MediumSmallExtraSmall.zip) and "Type2" ( HTCMenus 1.1_VGA_MediumSmallExtraSmall.zip

May be you can post them at your first POST for VGA users, like me.

Thanks for everything.

mkucuksari (and Co0kieMonster for starting up with this mod), thanks a lot, your v. 1.0 works pefect for me (Diamond VGA).

If somebody is interested: I've changed the highlight colour from green to blue - file is attached, unzip and copy it to your \windows folder.
Note: it is for VGA devices.

As allways, make a backup of the original file - just in case it is not working for you!

Have fun :)

Attachments

• HTCMenus.zip
    57.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Gunstar_Hero

Mar 24, 2010
Could someone post a restore to original size for HtcMenu's 1.0 and Manilla 2.5? This was cooked into my rom, and as nice as it looks, I need the finger friendlyness of the big menu.

GrinGrin

Oct 14, 2007
Villeurbanne
Co0kie's Small Menu for manila not compatible with Artemis ROM v25

Hi sir Co0kieMonster ;)

I use your mod for ages now and everything works nice... until I flash my HD2 with the new release of Artemis ROM v25 from sir Sternas :confused:

The previous version of his ROM was ok with your cabs (HTCMenus1.1.Updated_Small & Manila2.5.20xx_Menus_Small) but not the last one he released today...
The two roms are built on the same versions of the OS & Manila (you can see info versions in my signature) :confused:

I know that sir Sternas use a personal mix for the OS and Manila version but I can't figure out what differs between the two rom versions :(
Perhaps he could respond if you ask him ;)

Any clue would be very appreciated :D

trungctu

Jun 18, 2008
I also install small & extra-small on my Topaz, but it seem not working althought I've already restart after installing. Do you face any issue like this?
PS: My Topaz use ship ROM - WM6.5