• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CAB] HD2connections V4

Search This thread

Marcdu81

May 14, 2006
Tarn
Hi,here is a new version with Antoniomistretta's icons !

Summary :

HD2 connections is an application for HD2 to switch on/off bluetooth,vibrate,wifi and gprs data . I add too shortcut for lock and soft reset your pda .

For dataOnOff,don't forget to read this .

Attachments

• HD2_connections_V4.CAB
    602 KB · Views: 5,236
Last edited:

kodlik

Aug 16, 2005
Could you please to share BT Toggle application with the icon on your screenshot? In the CAB file this icon is missing. Thanks a lot.

Matthes42

May 7, 2007
Rhein-Main-Area
New update :

- New icons ( Thanks to Agamemmnon )
- Shortcuts : bluetooth,wifi,dataOnOff,soft reset

Thanks, your application is great.

In the last version you didn´t integrate the vibrate/ring switcher of the first version. would you mind to put it back again?

and yes, i would prefer the reset warning in english, so that most of the people could understand it

mr_qu

Nov 15, 2009
question

after i install the cab where do those icons appear- in the start menu or in the quick links- can i just add the ones i want to appear in the quick links?

and whats Connexions.zip is- is it an update for Connexions.CAB or is it another version with different icons?

devil_82

Oct 22, 2006
seem like the data one is not working for miri cook rom. i got the error the data onoff cannnot be opened. either it is not sign with a trusted cert .....

other than that, everything works great on my hd2. thanks dude

token2k6

Feb 13, 2010
Houston, TX
Man, so I dig this, but I want it to look like it does in the screenshot! I put it on my stock TP2 w/ Sense 2.1 and the icons and functions work fine off the start menu, but there is no 4-icon bar on the main screen! am I out of luck for that??