Like i said before, i'm only learning wm programming.. so nothing big..
This is a standalone app. You can customize it to make it look like WP7.
Should work on all screen types (QVGA/WQVGA/VGA/WVGA), other than the square/HVGA ones.
2. .net compact framework 3.5 (usually built into WM6.5 cutom ROMs. if not, u'll need to install it)
still beta...i'll assume no responsibilities...
things to do..
just install the cab (on device) and run from the start menu.
REMEMBER to uninstall before a new install
i'd recommend all today items to be disabled first (not needed, but saves battery and memory)
New video of Host v1.5:
Tested on HTC HD2 (ROM: Duttys), HTC Touch 3G (ROM: Megade) and Samsung OMNIA II (i8000) (ROM: Stock 6.5).. dont know how it'll go on other devices..should work on all devices with WM6.5
Condition for use: Leave a comment
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR
Remember when downloading: HostV1.5.CAB is the new version. HostV1 and WP7V2.0.CAB are the old ones. if you find V1.5 too heavy for u'r device, u may opt for WP7V2.0.
(keeping all of them for download)
ChangeLog for Host V1.5:
1. No confirmation for lockscreen (10 Dec, 2010)
2. Screen stretched to fit screen if all buttons at the bottom bar are hidden (10 Dec, 2010)
3. SharePoint and OneNote added in officepage (10 Dec, 2010)
4. Shortcuts background has been removed (10 Dec, 2010)
Found it useful? Want to support this project? You can